celinedion.com Disputed Domain Names Domain Names Internet
Celine Dion and Sony Music Entertainment filed a complaint to seize celinedion.com from Jeff Burgar (doing business as Celine Dion Club). On 13 February 2001, WIPO panelist William R Cornish decided to transfer celinedion.com to Sony Music Entertainment.
Top: Computers: Internet: Domain Names: Disputed Domain Names: celinedion.com
- Top/Computers/Internet/Domain Names/Disputed Domain Names/brucespringsteen.com
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/D/Dion, Céline
- Top/Computers/Internet/Domain Names/Disputed Domain Names/juliebrown.com
- Register: WIPO disgraces itself over CelineDion.com - WIPO has ruled on the case of CelineDion.com celinedion.com and, would disputed domain names you believe it, has decided that celinedion.com Celine\\'s record company should disputed domain names be given the domain. celinedion.com By Kieren McCarthy.
- WIPO Decision: Sony Music Entertainment v. Jeff Burgar - Text of WIPO decision transferring celinedion.com from Jeff Burgar\'s Celine domain names Dion Club to Sony Music Entertainment.
MySQL - Cache Direct