NNTP Protocols Internet
A list of RFCs and drafts related to Usenet and e-mail, maintained by the programmers of tin, a newsreader for Unix.
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: NNTP
- RFC 4643 - Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) Extension for Authentication. J. Vinocur, internet K. Murchison. October 2006. Updates RFC 2980.
- RFC 4642 - Using Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Network News protocols Transfer Protocol (NNTP). K. Murchison, J. Vinocur, C. protocols Newman. October 2006.
- Tin.org: News Related RFCs and Drafts - A list of RFCs and drafts related to Usenet and e-mail, maintained by the programmers of tin, a newsreader for Unix.
- RFC 4707 - Netnews Administration System (NAS). P. Grau, V. Heinau, nntp H. Schlichting, nntp R. Schuettler. October 2006.
- mcntp - Freely available implementation of Usenet news via multicast.
- News Overview (NOV) Reference Distribution - Documentation and code detailing the format and use nntp of the nntp NNTP XOVER command's output.
- RFC 0977 - The Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP). B. Kantor, P. Lapsley. February 1986. Obsoleted by RFC 3977.
- RFC 1036 - Standard for Interchange of USENET Messages. M.R. Horton, internet R. Adams. internet December 1987.
- RFC 3977 - Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP). C. Feather. October protocols 2006. Obsoletes RFC 977, updates 2980.
- Usefor Status Pages - Current drafts and past works of the Usenet Article Format Group. These drafts, if approved, are intended to replace current RFCs.
- RFC 3501 - Specifies the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), which internet can allow protocols a client to access and manipulate internet electronic mail messages on protocols a server and which internet can also be used for reading protocols newsgroups.
- RFC 4644 - Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) Extension for Streaming Feeds. J. Vinocur, K. Murchison. October 2006. Updates RFC 2980.
- RFC 2980 - Common NNTP Extensions. S. Barber. October 2000. Updated internet by RFC internet 3977, 4643 and 4644.
MySQL - Cache Direct