Patch Libraries Max and MSP Software Music and Audio
Max patches created and published by individuals
Top: Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: Software: Max and MSP: Patch Libraries
IRCAM directory of Max objects - Downloadable Max externals.
- CNMAT MAX Work - Patches and Objects from UC Berkeley's CNMAT
- Listlib by MMyneta - List objects
- Real Time Composition - Patches for MAX offering compositional techniques like serial max and msp procedures, permutations and controlled randomness.
- Max/MSP Externals - Phase aligned formant synth, computation of spectral centroid, pitch follow, patch libraries sinusoidal decomp, percussion follower.
- Trond Lossius (Bergen senter for elektronisk kunst) - Objects for Max, list operations, MIDI, MSP and Nato modular.
- Joshua Goldberg's Max/MSP/NATO page - Links, patches, externals and apps.
- VBAP - Vector Base Amplitude Panning, objects for multi-channel 3-D patch libraries sound
- Eric Singer's Max Patches - AiffPlayer, Text-to-Speech, a CD clipper and video.
- Bomb - A visual-musical instrument.
- PeRColate - Collection of synthesis and signal processing objects for Max/MSP. By Dan Trueman and R. Luke DuBois.
- Bill Orcutt's Max/MSP Externals - Includes a shell object, a mySQL client, and software other utilities.
- Lobjects by Peter Elsea - FTP-site for download of Lobjects, Peter Elseas collection max and msp max and msp of externals for dealing with lists.
MySQL - Cache Direct