Max and MSP Software Music and Audio Multimedia
Max is a graphical programming environment for music and media applications. Max was originally developed at IRCAM (Institut de Recherche et Coordination Acoustique/Musique, Paris, France) by Miller Puckette. David Zicarelli further developed Max for commercial release, first by Opecode, now by Cycling 74. MSP is a set of extensions to the Max graphical programming environment that lets you do real-time synthesis and signal processing. jMax is a Java open source version of Max.
Top: Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: Software: Max and MSP
Cycling'74 - Makers of Max, MSP, and pluggo.
- jMax user's guide - By CCRMA: The Stanford University Center for Computer music and audio software Research in Music and Acoustics.
- Max Resource Guide - Links to hardware, software and human resources.
- Composing Interactive Music - Max textbook covering interface design, interaction concepts, controllers, software algorithms, and program structure.
- Snot Wong's Max/MSP Creations - Various fun and somewhat useful max/msp patches for music and audio music and audio you to play around with.
- Max Object Gallery - Max objects developed for a variety of installation max and msp max and msp and performance pieces, with emphasis on device interface.
- jMax Official - IRCAM\\'s visual programming environment for building interactive real-time max and msp music and multimedia applications.
MySQL - Cache Direct