Microsoft Windows Emacs Editors Software
Due to the fact that MS-Windows is not the ideal platform for Emacs and you have to be aware of certain difficulties this category provides links to sites which deal with NT-Emacs. Both flavors of Emacs (GNU Emacs and XEmacs) are handled.
Top: Computers: Open Source: Software: Editors: Emacs: Microsoft Windows
- Francis Wright's Emacs packages - WoMan.el, an elisp package to browse UNIX man emacs files without microsoft windows having man installed and msdos-shell-fix.el, an emacs improvement of the NT-Emacs microsoft windows support for the COMMAND.COM emacs shell under Windows 95 can be microsoft windows found here.
- GNU Emacs on Windows - Files, documentation and a FAQ for the Windows versions of the GNU Emacs editor.
- EmacsW32 - An Emacs distribution with a collection of Emacs lisp modules and MS Windows programs to use from within Emacs to ensure Windows-like handling of common editing tasks.
- Gnuserv for NT - Installation guide and download for the Windows port.
- General Paranoyaxc GNU Emacs 20.7 - Description of features and limitations, screenshots, installation tips and download of an implementation for WindowsCE.
- NT-Emacs Mailing List Archive - A browser accessible archive of the NT-Emacs mailing list.
MySQL - Cache Direct