Editors Software Open Source
An editor with a small footprint, featuring extended regular expression search and replace a la emacs and vi and editing of binary files.
Top: Computers: Open Source: Software: Editors
- Vigor - Has all the features of traditional Unix vi, plus the open source friendly and helpful Vigor paperclip assistant.
- Gnotepad+ - An HTML/text editor using GTK+ and/or GNOME.
- Katy - A text editor for KDE inspired by the open source popular open source Editor UltraEdit.
- Peacock - HTML Editor for GTK+/GNOME. It supports most of software basic HTML. open source It features session management and preview software using the GtkHTML widget.
- Code Browser - A folding text editor that allows to structure editors source code using folders. [Win32/Linux]
- LDE - The Linux Disk Editor - Disk editor for Linux, originally written to help open source recover deleted files. It has a simple ncurses open source interface that resembles an old version of Norton open source Disk Edit for DOS.
- SETEDIT - Text mode editor to supersede Borlands BC++ editor open source with open source a number of enhancements. Available for DOS open source and Linux.
- Smultron - Editor for Mac OS X with support for software syntax colouring, editors text encodings, code snippets, HTML preview software and multi-document find and editors replace with regular expressions. software The site provides a description of editors the features, software a FAQ and an introduction into syntax-based c
- Tinn - A free text editor that trys to address some of Notepad\\'s limitations without getting too big. It is written in Delphi 5 using the TSynEdit components.
- poEdit - A cross-platform gettext catalogs (.po files) editor. It aims to software provide more convenient approach to editing catalogs than launching vi software and editing the file by hand.
- Caditor - Open source portable text editor written in C# with support for FTP, text encryption and syntax highlighting.
- Editra.org - Project information, previews, documentation, downloads and a plugins software section for open source the multi-platform editor written in Python.
- Programmers Notepad - Windows programming editor with an integrated Hex viewer/editor.
- GNU Nano - Clone of the Pico text editor with some open source enhancements. Available for Linux and DOS.
- NEdit Support Page - Package to port NEdit on Windows and a editors package of software NEdit macros to edit LaTeX files.
- The JED Editor Page - Text editor for Unix, VMS, MSDOS, OS/2, BeOS, software QNX, and Win9X/NT platforms. A macro language and software modes for different editing tasks are available.
- Zile is Lossy Emacs - An Emacs clone useful for small footprint installations open source (like on floppy disk) or quick editing sessions. open source Available are a description of the features, information open source about how to get Zile, links to open source the documentation and screenshots.
- TEA for Linux - A Linux text editor (based on the GTK+ library) with editors functions and features for HTML and LaTeX authoring. The site editors offers downloads, and a history of the editor.
- Tkoutline - A cross-platform outline editor written in Tcl/Tk.
- GNU TeXmacs - Editor for extensible, structured and WYSIWYG technical documents, editors which editors was both inspired by TeX and editors GNU Emacs. The site editors provides documentation, source and editors binary packages, a feedback section and editors additional links.
- NE, the Nice Editor - An editor with a small footprint, featuring extended software regular expression search and replace a la emacs software and vi and editing of binary files.
- The Hessling Editor (THE) - Editor based on the VM/CMS editor XEDIT, using editors REXX as editors its macro language. Available for UNIX editors (including Linux) as text editors and X11 variants, OS/2, editors Windows, BeOS, QNX and Amiga.
- Ed! - A free open source text editor for the Linux platform. open source The source code is available for download. The site also open source provides some information on how to develop an editor in open source the Linux console environment using the ncurses library.
- gEdit - Lightweight but powerful text editor of the GNOME project.
- QE Personal Editor - A PE2-like editor program for Unix.
- Shed - Easy to use hex editor written for Unix/Linux open source using ncurses, with a friendly pico-style interface.
- AEditor - A programmer\\'s editor, written entirely in Ruby and software thus easy to extend with Ruby customizations. Summary software of the features, developers weblog, information about the software development and download and installation instructions.
- FTE Text Editor - A folding text editor for programmers.
- Jed modes and scripts - Some scripts for customising and enhancing the JED editors editor using the SLang scripting capabilities.
- Cssed - CSS editor featuring auto completion, syntax highlighting and software syntax validation. software (C, C++) [Linux]
- NEdit - GUI-style plain-text editor for X-Windows systems. Features include editors syntax highlighting and C-style macro language.
- Bluefish - A programmer\\'s HTML editor written using GTK, designed open source to editors save the experienced webmaster some keystrokes. open source (C) editors [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- BVI - Binary Visual editor - The bvi editor is a display-oriented editor for editors binary files, based on the vi text editor.
- Quanta Plus - An HTML editor and a web development for software the K Desktop Environment.
- Xcoral - A text editor for X-window (UNIX only) , with a editors built-in C/C++/Java code browser and a C interpreter. Beside a editors screenshots and a features sections there is a download area editors and a page with instructions to build from the source.
- jVi - jVi is a small subset of vim which software is pluggable editors into JBuilder.
- REd0 - A text editor written in TCL/Tk, meant to software be platform-independend while still using the host systems software available features.
- Vim online - Resources, tips and news for the Vim community.
- Freddy - An ascii text editor, primarily for programmers.
- Nedit Macros - A large collection of macros for use with the NEdit software text editor.
- Scintilla and SciTE - Download, screenshots and documentation of a free source code editing component for Win32 and GTK and an editor based on this component.
- Eddi - Tcl and tix based editor.
- ZED - Small editor with features for programmers.
MySQL - Cache Direct