Editors Software Computers
Reports which editor is more loved and which is more hated according to the WWW as reported by AltaVista. Devoted to the sacred religious wars on the "your editor sucks, my editor rules" subject traditionally coming up every now and then in
Top: Computers: Software: Editors
- A Tale of Five Editors - Eric Raymond analyzes the designs and implementations of editors five Unix software text editors.
- Colorforth Editor - A description of the colorforth source editor.
- ACME - Acme is a textual user interface for programmers software by Rob editors Pike for Plan 9, with ports software to Unix-like and Windows editors systems. [Open Source]
- Editors Sucks-Rules-O-Meter - Reports which editor is more loved and which editors is more hated according to the WWW as editors reported by AltaVista. Devoted editors to the sacred religious wars on the "your editors editor sucks, my editor rules" subject traditionally coming editors up every now and then in
- KEDIT - An XEDIT-compatible text editor for Windows 95/98/NT from computers the Mansfield computers Software Group. [Commercial]
- Epsilon - Lugaru Software\\'s EMACS-style programmer\\'s editor for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS computers and OS/2. [Commercial]
- Softpanorama University Open Source Editors Webliography - Annotated list of editors with special emphasis on Xedit/Kedit/THE family and TCL-based editors.
- Visual SlickEdit - Programmer\\'s editor for developing and maintaining software. Includes editors tools to automate the process of comprehending, navigating editors and analyzing source code. A full functioning 30 editors day trial version is available. [Windows and UNIX]
- VEDIT - Editor for text, data, and binary files of up to software 2 gigabytes in ASCII, Hex, EBCDIC. [Commercial]
- Source Edit - A free code editor that supports most of computers the common editors computer languages out there.
- Comparison of Text Editors - A basic feature comparison for several text editors.
- SEDIT from Treehouse Software - Emulates the look and feel of mainframe editors like XEDIT and PDF on Unix and Windows. [Commercial]
MySQL - Cache Direct