Partial Differential Equations Source Code Fortran Languages
Package of Fortran 90 subroutines designed to provide an application developer with an easy route to extend an existing serial code which uses a logically cartesian structured mesh into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement (AMR).
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Source Code: Partial Differential Equations
- FISHPACK: Fortran Subprograms for the Solution of Separable Elliptic PDEs - Collection of Fortran subprograms which utilize cyclic reduction source code to fortran directly solve second- and fourth-order finite difference source code approximations to fortran separable elliptic PDEs in a variety source code of forms.
- FISHPACK90 - Efficient Fortran 90 subprograms for the solution of separable elliptic partial differential equations.
- Parallel Multi-domain Decomposition - Parallel Fortran 90 module to solve positive-definite elliptic partial differential equations partial differential equations linear second-order operator systems.
- CLAWPACK - Computes numerical solutions to hyperbolic partial differential equations fortran using a fortran wave propagation approach.
- PseudoPack 2000 Edition Manual - Solution of PDEs using pseudospectral (collocation) methods.
- ELLPACK - High level, portable system for solving elliptic boundary partial differential equations value problems, implemented in Fortran 77. [Commercial]
- FD - Fortran 77 package by Jiri Zahradnik for 2-D partial differential equations fortran P-SV elastic second-order finite differences.
- Parallel Hierarchical Adaptive MultiLevel Project (PHAML) - Fortran 90 code using adaptive refinement, multigrid and source code parallel source code computing to solve 2-D linear elliptic PDEs. source code Successor to source code MGGHAT.
- Introduction to Convective Heat Transfer Analysis - Fortran 77 programs from book by P.H. Oosthuizen and D. source code Naylor.
- Computational Methods for Fluid Dynamics - Code from book by J.H. Ferziger and M.Peric.
- FUN2D/3D - Describes a Fortran 95 code for solving the fortran Navier-Stokes equation fortran on a fully unstructured grid.
- BEARCLAW - General-purpose software package in Fortran 90 for solving fortran time dependent partial differential equations.
- ODE and PDE software - Codes from books of W. E. Schiesser. Some source code are online, others are available upon request.
- Boundary Element Method - Fortran 77 codes to solve the Laplace and partial differential equations Helmoltz equations.
- PARAMESH - Package of Fortran 90 subroutines designed to provide source code an application developer with an easy route to source code extend an existing serial code which uses a source code logically cartesian structured mesh into a parallel code source code with adaptive mesh refinement (AMR).
- MUDPACK: Multigrid Software for Elliptic PDEs - Collection of vectorized, portable Fortran 77/90 subprograms which source code efficiently fortran solve linear elliptic PDEs using multigrid iteration. source code OpenMP directives fortran are used in the latest version source code to enable shared fortran memory parallelism.
- Public Codes -- Scott R. Fulton - Fortran 77 codes to solve partial differential equations source code via the multigrid method.
- Multiresolution schemes - Program by Sorin Mitran to solve the 1D fortran Euler equations fortran using Harten's multiresolution algorithm.
MySQL - Cache Direct