Finite Elements Partial Differential Equations Source Code Fortran
Solve second order two dimensional elliptic partial differential equations, using adaptive refinement of second, third, or fourth order elements, and multigrid solution techniques.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Source Code: Partial Differential Equations: Finite Elements
- Diablo95 - Parallel finite element simulations in Fortran 95.
- Modulef - Modular finite element library.
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement for a Fluid Finite Element Code - Simple Fortran 77 code for solving the one-dimensional finite elements Euler source code equations on an unstructured grid.
- PDE2D - Program by Granville Sewell to solve quite general nonlinear, time-dependent, source code steady-state and eigenvalue systems of partial differential equations, in 1D source code intervals, general 2D regions and 3D "boxes". Available for both source code Unix and Windows platform
- Finite Element Analysis Program (FEAP) - General purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research and educational use. Source code of the full program is available for compilation using Windows (Compaq or Intel compiler), Linux or UNIX operating systems, and Mac OS X based
- MODEL - Finite element code by Professor Ed Akin.
- ADINA for Universities - Accompanies book "Finite Element Procedures" by K. J. Bathe.
- MultiGrid Galerkin Hierarchical Adaptive Triangles (MGGHAT) - Solve second order two dimensional elliptic partial differential equations, using source code adaptive refinement of second, third, or fourth order elements, and source code multigrid solution techniques.
- Elmer - Fortran 90 code for multiphysical problems.
- GeoFEM - Written primarily in Fortran 90 and MPI. Parallel finite element codes for linear/nonlinear solid mechanics and thermal fluid simulations, parallel iterative linear solver library, partitioning subsystem, parallel visualization subsystem and utilities for
- Non-linear Finite Element Analysis of Solids and Structures - Codes from book by M. A. Crisfield.
- DLEARN - Linear static and dynamic finite element code.
MySQL - Cache Direct