Research Functional Languages Programming
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional: Research
- Top/Computers/Computer Science/Academic Departments
- IFIP WG 2.8 - Functional Programming - a workgroup of the International Federation for Information Processing (qv)
- Yale Haskell Group - Projects and publication of research group at the research Yale University.
- Chalmers - The Multi Group: HBC, Fudgets, Cayenne.
- Functional Programming Group - Research group at the University of research St Andrews, Scotland.
- Kiel - Computer Organization and Architecture - Kiel Reduction Language, languages Single Assignment languages C.
- Kyoto - FP Research Group at U of Kyoto, Japan: languages Objective Label research and Ocaml libraries.
- Edingurgh LFCS - Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, U of functional Edinburgh, UK
- Aachen (RWTH) - Optimisation,Language Design,Promoting Functional Programming
- York Functional Programming Group - Research group at the Department of Computer Science research of the functional University of York.
- Foundations of Programming Research Group - Languages and Programming Research Group at University of Nottingham, UK
- Warwick - FP group at U of Warwick, UK: Parallel functional FP, Functional Language Implementation, Extending FP.
- Bristol - Functional Programming Research, the Brisk project: reactive systems
- Tokio - FP publications of the Information Processing Laboratory (IPL) Tokio, Japan.
- Journal of Functional Programming - Bimonthly journal covering foundations, implementations, linguistics, applications, and research other aspects of functional programming.
- Simon Fraser University at Burnaby, Canada - Logic And Functional Programming Group.
- London - The Information Systems Research Group
- Tsukuba SCORE - Symbolic Computation Research Group at Tsukuba: combining functional functional and logic functional programming, term rewriting systems.
- Functional Programming at Glasgow - Functional Programming Group in the Computing Science Department research at the University of Glasgow.
- KAIST - Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Programming research Language Laboratory - implementation of FL, parallel architecture research for FL, programming environment for SML
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh - Dependable Systems Group - parallelising compilation of SML, functional formal verification, research Glasgow Parallel Haskell
- Compiler Construction and Programming Languages - University research Group in Berlin, Germany (Technical University). languages Overview of research, publications, staff, teaching and information languages on the algebraic programming language Opal.
MySQL - Cache Direct