Text Processing Class Libraries Java Languages
A set of text-processing classes that provide Perl5 compatible regular expressions, AWK-like regular expressions, glob expressions, and utility classes for performing substitutions, splits, and filtering filenames. This library is the open source successo
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Text Processing
Jakarta ORO - A set of text-processing classes that provide Perl5 compatible regular expressions, AWK-like regular expressions, glob expressions, and utility classes for performing substitutions, splits, and filtering filenames. This library is the open source successo
- JTextCheck - A Java API for providing text-checking functionality (spell class libraries checkers, class libraries grammar checkers, style checkers) to Java programs. class libraries [Open source, class libraries LGPL].
- Lava3 Printf - Java implementation of printf, sprintf, and fprintf with java extended object-oriented features. [Open Source, GPL]
- StringTheory for Java - A feature-rich text processing library for Java. [Commercial]
- RapidSpell Desktop Java - Java spell checker component from Keyoti Software.
- Java Wiki/Webtrans - Webtrans: a document translation architecture in Java. Wiki: text processing an class libraries application of Webtrans which is an editable text processing website. [Open class libraries Source, LGPL]
- Qdox - A small footprint parser for extracting java class/interface/method definitions java from source files complete java with JavaDoc @tags. It java is designed to be java used by active code java generators or java documentation tools. [Open source, Apache Software License]
- International Components for Unicode for Java - Freely available Unicode-based technologies in Java. Includes number text processing format classes, calendar classes, string search and string text processing processing classes. [Open Source, X license]
- Syntax Highlighting - A syntax highlighting package designed for use in class libraries text java editors. The default implementation will produce class libraries colored HTML java files from source files. It class libraries currently supports Java, java C/C++, and HTML. [Open Source, class libraries GPL]
- Barat - A Compiler Front-End for Java - Supports static analysis of Java programs. It parses java Java source class libraries code files and class files and java builds a complete abstract class libraries syntax tree from Java java source code files, enriched with name class libraries and type java analysis information. [Open Source, GPL]
- Java printf, sprintf, fprintf - C-style printf with variable number of parameters for formatting strings in Java. [Free for non-commercial]
MySQL - Cache Direct