Java Regular Expressions Languages Programming
Applets reads simple regular expressions and builds a state machine that recognizes regular expression. Provided source code is appropriate for educational purposes.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Regular Expressions: Java
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/Class Libraries/Text Processing
- dk.brics.automaton - Finite-state automata and regular expressions for Java. The package includes a DFA/NFA implementation with Unicode alphabet and support for all standard regular expression operations, like concatenation, union, intersection, complement, Kleene star.
- JDK 1.4 Supports Regular Expressions - Regular expressions are a useful programming tool. The languages fact that Java now natively supports them simplifies languages many programming tasks that used to require cumbersome languages code. A description of the new features on languages earthweb.com.
- gnu.regexp - Pure Java implementation of a traditional (non-POSIX) NFA regular expression regular expressions engine. Its syntax can emulate many popular development tools, including regular expressions awk, sed, emacs, perl and grep. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Pat - A package that provides a mechanism for compiling languages and matching java regular expressions in Java. Download, documentation languages and news.
- JRegex - Regular expression support that offers a superset of java Perl5.6 regex syntax, compatibility with JDK 1.1). java Includes documentation, examples, and demonstration applet. [Open Source, java BSD-like]
- jrexx - A regular expression API for textual pattern matching java based on regular expressions the finite state automaton theory written java in Java. It also regular expressions offers set operations (union, java intersection, difference, complement) for combination of regular expressions automatons. [Open java source, LGPL]
- Java Simple Regular Expresions - Applets reads simple regular expressions and builds a state machine that recognizes regular expression. Provided source code is appropriate for educational purposes.
- Java Regular Expressions - Provides a package to perform Regular Expressions in languages Java. Documentation regular expressions and download including source.
- The Java Tutorials - Lesson - Regular Expressions - A lesson explains how to use the java.util.regex API for languages pattern matching with regular expressions. Although the syntax accepted by languages this package is similar to the Perl programming language, knowledge languages of Perl is not a prerequisite. This lesson starts with
- Jakarta Regexp - Lightweight regular expressions pattern matcher. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- TREX - Tree Regular Expressions for XML - A language for validating XML documents. Tutorial, specification and sample java implementation in Java.
- Jakarta ORO - A set of text-processing classes that provide Perl5 compatible regular java expressions, AWK-like regular expressions, glob expressions, and utility classes for java performing substitutions, splits, and filtering filenames. This library is the java open source successo
MySQL - Cache Direct