Java-Based Implementations Logo Lisp
A free Logo language interpreter written in Java, thus running on many platforms, featuring modern abilities such as playing with color, sound, fonts.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Logo: Implementations: Java-Based
- AJLogo - Beta version of a Java-based Logo with demos, a turtle logo graphics gallery, partial documentation, and Logo links.
- rLogo - An easy to learn programming language designed for the World logo Wide Web. It is based on the Logo programming logo language.
- XLogo - Opensource Java version of XLogo for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. logo Free download and reference manual in several languages, updated logo May 2006. Source code available; tutorial available in French logo only.
- jLogo - A free Logo language interpreter written in Java, thus running on many platforms, featuring modern abilities such as playing with color, sound, fonts.
- Logo Arts - Code and instructions for creating a variety of turtle graphics, java-based animations, and simulations using the XLogo Java applet.
- NetLogo - Written in Java NetLogo runs on MAC\\'s, Windows, Linus and java-based Unix. Designed to model complex systems it is the next java-based generation of a series of multi-agent modeling languages that started java-based with StarLogo.
MySQL - Cache Direct