Implementations Logo Lisp Languages
Specialized Logo version which lets you to control thousands of graphic turtles in parallel, which can be programmed to react to their environment.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Logo: Implementations
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Lisp/Compilers and Interpreters
- Imagine Logo Companion Site - Resource guides, project gallery, add-ons, plug-in, updates. logo Logotron Ltd.
- Elica Logo - Educational Logo Interface for Creative Activities: Logo-based system and many lisp related interactive projects, for Windows; information, previews, download.
- Imagine Logo (Secondary) - Offers web integration, powerful animation and multimedia logo capability. Logotron lisp Ltd.
- TurtleTracks Logo - Versions for Java, J# for .NET, partial on-going lisp port to lisp C# using MS JLCA: Java Language lisp Conversion Assistant. Downloads, documents.
- Imagine Logo (Primary) - A multimedia version of SuperLogo, designed for ease implementations of use logo by children. Can save projects implementations to the web or logo as standalone .exe programs. implementations Logotron Ltd.
- Logo++ - Simplified syntax Logo, can draw complex graphics with lisp a few lisp lines of code. Runs in graphical lisp environment (Linux X11, Windows); lisp has own editor; coded lisp in C++. [Open Source, GPL]
- Logo Tree Project - Table of more than 160 known Logo implementations, implementations past and present. Pavel Boytchev.[PDF]
- SeeLogo - A Logo variant with an emphasis on visual implementations aspects of implementations programming. Includes image manipulation tools, implementations tutorials, and samples. implementations Originated in the 1980\\'s, implementations with ongoing development. Dani Novak, implementations Ithaca College.
- XLogo - A logo learning and drawing application written in Objective-c for Mac OS X. [Open source, BSD License]
- Turbo Turtle - A high performance open source Logo compiler designed for animations, logo using OpenGL. Includes demo Logo programs for Linux and Windows.
- Yellow Brick Logo - MIT Yellow Brick Logo (MIT-YBL) is an implementation logo of the logo Logo language for the LEGO RCX logo Brick. Includes: An logo MIT-written replacement for the logo firmware operating system that is loaded logo into the logo RCX Brick, and Software that runs logo logo on a Macintosh or Windows
- StarLogoT - An extended version of StarLogo 2.0.4 for the Macintosh is available for download. Also projects, documentation, models, links and resources.
- Terrapin Software - Logo software for home and schools, projects, resources, support. Now implementations supports Lego\\'s Mindstorm RCX Robotic kit. Also makes Crystal Rain implementations Forest.
- Liogo - Logo interpreter for .NET that compiles to EXE logo or dynamically loadable DLL; compatible with UCB Logo. logo Leonel Laske. [Open Source, GPL]
- Berkeley Logo - Information on books about Logo; home of free logo UCB Logo logo system.
- StarLogo - Specialized Logo version which lets you to control implementations thousands of lisp graphic turtles in parallel, which can implementations be programmed to react lisp to their environment.
- Object Oriented Programming extensions - For MSWLogo or UCBLogo.
- TinyLogo - Simple Logo-based language with turtle graphics designed for logo 3Com Palm logo systems. Version 1.1 (1999), includes logo documentation. Timothy Lipitz.
- The Great Logo Atlas - Properties of live and historic Logo implementations. implementations Includes Logo Tree, links, and a repository of implementations manuals. Clem Rutter.
MySQL - Cache Direct