MSWLogo Logo Lisp Languages
MSWLogo is a freeware version of Logo written by George Mills. It runs on Windows, but is based on a cross-platform Logo, UCBLogo, which was written by Brian Harvey and is still under active development. A large, international community uses MSWLogo. It is translated into many languages. Many lessons plans are based on it. It is one of the most popular and common of Logo dialects. It is more common in United Kingdom schools.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Logo: MSWLogo
- Top/Reference/Education/Methods and Theories/Learning Theories/Constructivism
- Logo for All - MSWLogo lessons and tutorials. Step-by-step guide for building mswlogo a tic-tac-toe game. Hunter Family.
- Logo Graphics Gallery - Recursive graphic designs and art gallery of images mswlogo made in logo MSWLogo; all images with source code, mswlogo downloads.
- FMSLogo - Educational programming environment. SourceForge main page.
- Logo Programming - Description, MSWLogo downloads and tutorial, links. English, Français. [JHB page]
- MSWLogo Introduction - Online tutorial on many aspects of Logo, Zip logo file download. lisp By J.P. Fuller.
- A Turtle for the Teacher - MSWLogo tutorial and projects in math, music, robotics, mswlogo graphics, language arts. Paul Dench.
- Logo: Learn to Program, Program to Learn - MSWLogo resources for teachers and learners: code, documents, links. English, lisp Français.
- MSWLogo - Advanced multimedia Windows version of UCBLogo, available in lisp many different languages. Free software downloads, tutorials, electronic lisp books, links. Softronics Inc.
MySQL - Cache Direct