MicroWorlds Logo Lisp Languages
Resources for teachers, students and parents. Features interactive projects with code, vocabulary, lessons, questions, and ideas. Developed by OpenWorld Learning.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Logo: MicroWorlds
LCSI: Logo Computer Systems, Inc. - Makes and supports MicroWorlds products (robotics optional), Enriched Math, My Make Believe Castle, and other education software titles; large project library listed by subject, many Logo links. Founded 1981 by Dr. Seymour Papert. Makes process of creatin
- MicroWorlds: Digital Construction for Kids - Tutorials, online student projects. Bruce Cattanach.
- MicroWorlds Logo Activities - Five-part activity introduces students to basic commands of logo MW. University logo of Virginia\'s Center for Technology and logo Teacher Education.
- Crystal Objects - Working MicroWorlds projects, links to other Logo sites, microworlds list of microworlds related books. Frank Caggiano.
- Young Scholars Program - 2008 Student Work - U. of Maryland, Howard County - MicroWorlds projects created by high school students in 2008; links logo to written challenges and other MW resources. Educational Technology logo Policy, Research, and Outreach, University of Maryland, Howard County.
- Mathematical Activities - Information about a 2-CD set of 185 mathematical microworlds activities created lisp with MicroWorlds, organized into 17 categories microworlds (with an interactive online lisp sample from each), plus microworlds a tutorial on Logo fundamentals and lisp problem-solving. Garry microworlds Clark.
- MicroWorlds Games - Descriptions, downloads for 4 games, construction kit themes; from Greatest Places Online, Science Museum of Minnesota.
- Going in Circles - An active essay written in MicroWorlds Logo. Explore different ways to think about circles. Mitchel Resnick and Brian Silverman, MIT.
- Programming Logo MicroWorlds Assignments for 7th Grade - Lesson plans (with code) for creating simple games; logo numerous student lisp projects online. Rod Hames.
- Math Cats Love MicroWorlds - Interactive Logo projects for exploring math and technology.
- MicroWorlds - Central Kitsap Junior High (WA) - Class assignments, sample projects. Bridget Burke.
- A Look at Logo: Microworlds Pro - Overview, programming lessons, sample projects (links need updating); real turtle page. 2003 ThinkQuest project by four 6th-grade students.
- MicroWorlds in Action - Resources for teachers, students and parents. Features interactive projects with code, vocabulary, lessons, questions, and ideas. Developed by OpenWorld Learning.
- MWForum: MicroWorlds Sharing and Support - Interest group and mailing list: subscription information, one-time logo questions, archive logo of messages and projects. Sponsored logo by OpenWorld Learning.
- Young Scholars Program - 2006 Student Work - U. of Maryland, College Park - MicroWorlds animations and math activities created by high logo school students microworlds in 2006; links to more projects logo created in 2003 - microworlds 2005. Educational Technology logo Outreach, University of Maryland, College Park.
MySQL - Cache Direct