Java-Based Implementations Prolog Languages
A Prolog interpreter, written in Java, that is well suited for educational purposes. It works as both an application and as an applet.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Prolog: Implementations: Java-Based
- JLog - A Prolog interpreter, written in Java, that is well suited java-based for educational purposes. It works as both an application and java-based as an applet.
- Prolog+CG - Java implementation of Prolog plus the Conceptual Graphs of John implementations Sowa. Object oriented extensions also included. [Open source, LGPL]
- MINERVA - Implementation of ISO Prolog in 100% Java. Extensible with any java-based Java class. Callable as servlet, applet, standalone, or java-based Java class library. Includes XML parser and generator. [Commercial]
- tuProlog - A Java-based light-weight Prolog for Internet applications and infrastructures, developed implementations at DEIS - Universitá di Bologna. Released under GNU Library implementations or Lesser General Public License.
- JavaLog - Experimental Prolog interpreter in Java, mixing Logic and OO paradigms.
- JIP - Java Internet Prolog is a Prolog Java-compatible interpreter. implementations JDK1.1- implementations and Edinburgh Prolog-compliant this Prolog version implementations allows code written in implementations Prolog to be run implementations in any Java applet or application implementations and Java implementations methods to be called in any Prolog code.
- Jinni 2000 (Java INference Engine and Networked Interactor) - A fast multi-threaded, networking and GUI enabled Prolog java-based compiler, prolog extensible through a Reflection based Java java-based interface.
- jProlog - Experimental Prolog to Java compiler, running on JDK java-based 1.0.2 and implementations higher.
MySQL - Cache Direct