Implementations Prolog Languages Programming
BinNet Corporation offers a high-performance, robust Prolog system able to generate C/C++ code and standalone executables and providing high-level networking along with secure internet programming integrated with rule-based reasoning components.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Prolog: Implementations
SWI-Prolog - Stable and free standard Prolog implementation. Targeted primarily at research and education. Windows, Linux and Unix versions available. Comes with a visual debugger and a GUI environment.
- Reform Prolog - Recursion-parallel Single Program, Multiple Data (SPMD) implementation; assumes one sequential prolog worker and arbitrary, fixed number parallel workers, each worker is prolog process, can have more workers than processors. Successor: High Performance prolog Erlang. [Open So
- Quintus Prolog - The Swedish Institute for Computer Science\\'s implementation of Prolog for languages UNIX and PC platforms is embeddable, integrable and commercial-strength.
- BinProlog - BinNet Corporation offers a high-performance, robust Prolog system languages able to generate C/C++ code and standalone executables languages and providing high-level networking along with secure internet languages programming integrated with rule-based reasoning components.
- Ciao Prolog Development System - Full ISO-Prolog compliant system, modular design allows language languages restriction and extension. Descriptions, contacts, mail lists, downloads. languages [Open Source, GPL]
- EZY Prolog - A typed prolog interpreter, compatible with Visual Prolog, prolog powrefull syntax checker with flow pattern analyser, GUI prolog designer for declarative GUI, built-in functionality for ODBC, prolog Winsock, regular expressions, text parsing, XML processing, HTML prolog formatted o
- NU-Prolog - The successor of MU-Prolog, this compiled Prolog system designed and prolog implemented in the mid-80\\'s as a \\'purer\\' logic solution, interfaces prolog with UNIFY databases and is available under an academic license.
- Logic Programming Associates - WIN-PROLOG, DOS-PROLOG, MacProlog32 compilers. Products range from Prolog++ implementations an OOPs implementations extension, flex an expert system toolkit, implementations and various web based implementations technologies. [Commercial]
- Aquarius Prolog 1.0 - The compiler for this open-source version developed at UCB is implementations built around the Berkeley Abstract Machine, a finer-grained rendition of implementations WAM. An interpreter provided for program development is written implementations in Prolog.
- Palm Toy Language - A toy PROLOG interpreter for Palm. First languages PROLOG in prolog PalmPilot.
- B-Prolog - Versatile and efficient CLP system based on Prolog with extensions implementations for programming concurrency, constraints and interactive graphics. Runs on: Windows implementations 9x/NT/2000/XP, Linux, Mac, Solaris, HP-UX, FreeBSD, SonyNews, Aix. Free evaluation implementations version is available.
- SICStus Prolog 3 - This ISO-conformant, performance-oriented Prolog development system also features prolog interfaces with prolog C/C++, Java and ODBC-compliant DBMS\'s and prolog an OOP extension.
- CMU Free/Shareware Prolog - CMU\'s AI repository offers a collection of Prolog implementations implementations.
- Brain Aid Prolog - Based on Edinburgh Prolog and extended with object-oriented languages mechanisms, this Berkeley-style open-source system has a compiler languages written in Prolog and generates Transputer assembly code.
- INRIA wamcc - Predecessor to GNU Prolog. Compiles Prolog via GCC implementations 2.x
- K-Prolog - This is the English download site for this prolog Japanese implementation implementations of Prolog for Solaris, HP-UX, Digital prolog UNIX, Linux and 32-bit implementations Windows environments.
- Logtalk - An object-oriented extension to the Prolog programming language. It integrates logic programming with object-oriented and event-driven programming. Compatible with most Prolog compilers. [Open source]
- Arity/Prolog32 - With a compiler and interpreter written in Prolog, C and implementations assembly language and representing a superset of Edinburgh Prolog, a implementations programming environment is offered for Windows/NT.
- The YAP Prolog System - The University of Porto\\'s Edinburgh-style, WAM-based Prolog engine prolog is available implementations on 32-bit machines running Sun and prolog Linux and 64-bit implementations Alphas running OSF UNIX prolog and Linux. An open-source policy implementations is being prolog implemented with regard to distribution.
- ProFIT - Prolog with Features Inheritance, and Templates: Prolog extension implementations with sorted prolog feature structures (including multi-dimensional inheritance), finite implementations domains, feature search, cyclic prolog terms, templates.[PDF]
- Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server - This extensible Prolog version runs under Windows, Linux, Solaris and languages HP/UX, supporting development of client and server applications embeddable in languages the web, C/C++, Java, Delphi, Visual Basic and other environments. languages An IDE is available for Windows along w
- CU-Prolog - Constraint Unification Prolog (CUP) developed by the Institute for New languages Generation Computer Technology (ICOT), Japan. Originally written in C under languages Unix, MacCup is for Macintosh, DJCup for MS-DOS, with both languages implementations released as free software.
- Trinc-Prolog, an object oriented prolog for Windows - Trinc-Prolog is a new development tool for the prolog prolog language. languages Trinc-Prolog supports the ISO Prolog standard prolog and has extended the languages prolog language with innovative prolog object oriented features. TPWIN,an OO class languages library is prolog available to develop Windows applicat
- Strawberry Prolog - This Prolog compiler for Windows 95/98/NT and Unix/Linux supports OLE languages and Prolog CGI Scripts. Strawberry Prolog is suitable for client-server languages applications and has unique debugging facilities.
- Qu-Prolog - The Software Verification Research Centre (Univ. of Queensland) prolog extended version of Prolog currently released under Linux prolog and Solaris is designed primarily as a prototyping prolog language and tactic language for theorem provers, including prolog support for efficient
- Visual Prolog - A full-featured programming environment is offered with all implementations the facilities prolog necessary to write mission-critical, commercial-grade applications. implementations A freeware version prolog is available.
- IF/Prolog - A Prolog implementation for use in industrial and implementations commercial environments. languages It complies with the ISO Prolog implementations standard and runs on languages UNIX and MS-Windows environments. implementations IF/Prolog has a rich set of languages interfaces to implementations standard software components and an additional Cons
- GNU Prolog - This compiler accepts Prolog + constraint programs and implementations produces native languages binaries. The obtained executable is subsequently implementations stand-alone. The size of languages this executable can be implementations quite small since GNU Prolog can languages avoid linking implementations the code of most unused built-in predic
MySQL - Cache Direct