Books Ruby Languages Programming
This category holds links to books, paper or online, on the Ruby programming language. For other topics involving ruby gem stones, please see the proper directory category.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Ruby: Books
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Ruby/FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
- Programming Ruby: The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide - Full online HTML text at Ruby Central, with books download link. [Open Content, Open Publication License]
- The Ruby Way: What is Ruby? - Brief article explains main aspects, by Hal Fulton.
- Ruby In A Nutshell - By Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto; O\\'Reilly and Associates, 2001, ISBN 0596002149. By programmer, and Ruby creator; concise broad reference guide assumes reader knows programming. [O\'Reilly and Associates]
- Design Patterns in Ruby - By Russ Olsen; Addison-Wesley Professional, 2007, ISBN 9780321490452. languages Shows smart ways to solve many problems Ruby languages developers often find; classic patterns plus newer ones languages with special Ruby value.
- Why's (Poignant) Guide to Ruby - An online Ruby book for beginning coders which ruby reads like languages an illustrated novel.
- The Ruby Programming Language - David Flanagan, Yukihiro Matz Matsumoto, why the lucky stiff; O\\'Reilly languages Media, 2008, ISBN 9780596516178. Authoritative guide, covers versions 1.9, 1.8; languages shows Ruby\\'s lexical structure, primary expressions, conditionals, syntax, classes, data languages they manipulate
- The Ruby Way - By Hal Fulton; Sams Publishing, 2001, ISBN 0672320835. ruby Assumes reader knows programming, by teacher and programmer, ruby Uses code samples to focus on how to ruby use Ruby for specific uses, alone or with ruby other languages.
- Ruby Cookbook - By Lucas Carlson, Leonard Richardson; O\\'Reilly, 2006, ISBN 0596523696. From data structures to algorithms to integrating with new technologies; when solving a problem, don\\'t reinvent the wheel: look it up in here. O'Reilly Media.
- Learn to Program - By Chris Pine; Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2006, ISBN 0976694042. Engaging beginner introduction to programming, via Ruby. Not only for Ruby newbies. Online version has live code samples, running input and output as a constant quality check; in English, Françai
- Sams Teach Yourself Ruby in 21 Days - By Mark Slagell; Sams Publishing, 2002, ISBN 0672322528. ruby Introduction to language, originally addressed an early key ruby constraint: a lack of quality English-language documentation.
- Making Use of Ruby - By Suresh Mahadevan; John Wiley and Sons, 2002, ruby ISBN 047121972X. books Hands-on full introduction, how to save ruby much time, many real-world books examples, how to move ruby beyond examples to specific tasks, end-of-chapter books reviews, exercises.
- Programming Ruby: Ruby Tuesday - Interview with Programming Ruby authors, The Pragmatic Programmers. ruby Amazon.com.
MySQL - Cache Direct