Products Object-Oriented Databases Software
Internet accessible object-oriented database that allows inherently secure remote access to (legacy) data from fixed and wireless devices. Also provides on-line schema evolution and access audit mechanisms.
Top: Computers: Software: Databases: Object-Oriented: Products
- Choosing the Right OODB Solution - A short comparison of ObjectStore, Versant, Poet, and databases Objectivity mostly focusing on the evaluation criteria.
- Cetus on Object-Oriented Database Management Systems - Links to evaluations, benchmarks and products.
- eXtremeDB - Main memory database for embedded devices with no products need for databases secondary storage persistency. Provides ACID transactions. products Schema compiler generates object-oriented-like databases interface using C as products target language. Available for Win32/Windows CE, databases QNX, VxWorks, products Linux
- ZOPE - The Z Object Publishing Environment consists of an object database object-oriented (ZODB) and application server (ZServer) written in Python.
- Orient - ODBMS compliant with the ODMG 3.0 standard. It\\'s available products as Just Edition (for small applications) and Enterprise Edition with products extra components for replication, load-balancing and fault-tolerance. Supports Windows and products Linux. Free Just version available
- Zope IndexedCatalog - An LGPL extension to the Zope DB that provides indexing databases and querying.
- EyeDB - ODMG 3.0 compliant DBMS (including OQL) with manipulatable classes, templates and triggers. Supports multi-database objects. C++ and Java bindings. [Free for educational purposes]
- ConteXt - An object-based database management system optimized for user interaction instead of transaction processing. It includes a database browser providing secure access to its server across the Internet. C++ binding for several flavours of UNIX. [Source code f
- Eaglehawk StrongBox - Internet accessible object-oriented database that allows inherently secure remote products access to (legacy) data from fixed and wireless devices. Also products provides on-line schema evolution and access audit mechanisms.
MySQL - Cache Direct