Uni Mail Clients Internet
Simple instructions for one variant of the vacation(1) program on Unix. (This doesn't appear to be the most standard version, but the general instructions look relatively ok.)
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Mail: Unix
[ A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z ]
- Fetchmail - Fetchmail is a free, full-featured, robust, well-documented remote-mail retrieval and forwarding utility intended to be used over on-demand TCP/IP links (such as SLIP or PPP connections).
- Mailfilt, by Mike Fisk (Unix/Perl) - Mailfilt is a procmail-like Perl application for filtering clients your mail. (Last updated sometime in 1995 ...)
- Muttils - Provides Python a list of tools to facilitate mail the use of mail clients.
- Pygmy - A GNOME mail client written in Python. Pygmy supports attachments mail and MIME messages, both in the message composer and mail in the message viewer.
- BSD Vacation V2 - RFP-compliant vacation mailer, designed to replace the standard clients Sendmail vacation clients program.
- Vacation Auto-Reply (Unix) - Simple instructions for one variant of the vacation(1) mail program on Unix. (This doesn\\'t appear to be mail the most standard version, but the general instructions mail look relatively ok.)
- archivemail - Python tool for detecting and compressing older e-mail unix messages.
- maildrop - mail delivery agent with filtering - Maildrop reads a mail message from standard input, then mail delivers the message to your mailbox. maildrop will optionally read mail instructions from a file, which describes how to filter incoming mail mail. Instructions can be provided having mail delivered to mail alte
- The Fetchmail FAQ - Frequently asked questions about fetchmail.
MySQL - Cache Direct