x X Uni Mail Clients
It displays each mailbox and message in a separate window, thereby allowing one to simultaneously open as many mailboxes and view and compose as many messages as one wishes.
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Mail: Unix: X
- XCmail - XCmail is a MIME and POP3 capable mailtool unix for X11 using the Xclasses layout library.
- Spruce - Mail client written with the Gtk+ widget set. x Supports POP3 mail and IMAP.
- Balsa - A GNOME email client, supports POP3 and IMAP4.
- Pronto - Themeable, GTK-based mail client written in Perl. Supports mail POP3, display x of HTML mail.
- TradeClient - A full-featured e-mail client with support for SMTP, POP3, basic mail IMAP, and LDAP support for a global address book.
- Postilion - A clone of the NeXT Mail.app for the X Windows system.
- Exmh - Exmh is an X user interface for MH mail using Tcl/Tk.
- TkMail - v2.0 is an X windows interface to reading x mail built using Tcl/Tk and Perl.
- GNUMail.app - A Mail.app clone for GNUstep. - GNUMail.app is a clone of NEXTSTEP\\'s excellent Mail.app application. It uses the GNUstep framework and runs on many Unix versions and under MacOS-X.
- TkRat - Tcl/Tk mail client, also known as Ratatosk .
- Sylpheed - GTK+ based e-mail client for XWindows.
- Arrow - It displays each mailbox and message in a separate x window, thereby allowing one to simultaneously open as many mailboxes x and view and compose as many messages as one wishes.
MySQL - Cache Direct