Syllable Object-Oriented Operating Systems Software
Discusses development work on Syllable before version 0.4.1, and credits several members of the development team for the operating system. [OSNews]
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Object-Oriented: Syllable
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/POSIX/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microkernel/BeOS
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microkernel/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microkernel/POSIX
- Top/Computers/Systems/Amiga/Software/Operating Systems
Syllable - Official home of high performance, desktop operating system, updated fork of AtheOS. Goal: reliable, intuitive, easy to use, powerful, for home, small office users. Descriptions, development, FAQs, forums, mail lists, news archive, screenshots. Open Sour
- Syllable Wiki - Syllable Wiki - the gathering place of all Syllable developers
- Syllable, The Little OS with a Big Future - Introduction, history, review, features, many forum comments. OSNews.
- Syllable Team Marches On - Discusses development work on Syllable before version 0.4.1, operating systems and syllable credits several members of the development team operating systems for the syllable operating system. [OSNews]
- Users Update AtheOS, But Still No Word from its Founder - This article details the events that led up to Syllable\\'s object-oriented fork from AtheOS, including the 9 month disappearance of Kurt object-oriented Skauen, the lead developer of AtheOS. [OSNews]
- Wikipedia: AtheOS File System - Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
- Wikipedia: Syllable Operating System - Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
- Vanders' Syllable Software - Personal homepage and Syllable software portal by Vanders - Syllable\'s lead developer
MySQL - Cache Direct