DexOS V2 OS x86 Operating Systems
DexOS is an acronym, Dex is short for DOS Extreme. It is a free operating system (OS) for 32-bit x86 computers; a port to the ARM processor (to run on the GP2X) is underway. It is written in pure assembly language using FASM: the flat assembler. It is a V2_OS fork. Development is led by Craig Bamford and members of the DexOS community.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: x86: V2 OS: DexOS
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Object-Oriented
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Single Address Space
- Wikipedia: DexOS - Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
- Dex4u API Reference - Wiki for users to add libraries and programs to a v2 os central list of items for DexOS.
- Some DexOS Stuff - FASM assembler source code programs for DexOS, and x86 some bits and pieces.
- DexOS - For x386+ PCs; system is speed optimized: the architecture, no v2 os virtualization, runs in ring0 for direct access to all hardware v2 os (CPU, graphics), choice of development language: pure 32-bit Assembly. Descriptions, v2 os news, screenshots, downloads, links.
MySQL - Cache Direct