BASIC Languages Development Macintosh
TNT Basic's amazingly easy to use development environment allows you to compose all your game's graphics, sounds, music and code with simplicity and ease.
Top: Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Development: Languages: BASIC
- Objective-Basic - Enables you to develop full featured modern GUI applications with development well known BASIC syntax in a modern fashion. It combines development the expressive power of object-oriented languages like Objective-C with the development familiarity and ease of use of BASIC.
- TNT Basic - TNT Basic\\'s amazingly easy to use development environment languages allows you development to compose all your game\\'s graphics, languages sounds, music and code development with simplicity and ease.
- Omikron Basic - an efficient and powerful programming language for sophisticated development software development. Ideal for scientific and engineering purposes.
- Chipmunk BASIC - An old-fashion BASIC interpreter for the Macintosh.
- BlitzMax - BlitzMax is a game programming language from Blitz development Research that is based on the BASIC programming development language.
- VIP BASIC - Visual Interactive Programming for BASIC. It can create languages 68k or PPC applications. Good for database languages programming, but it builds excessively large applications and languages is slow at most things. May not be languages good for creating many kinds of games.
MySQL - Cache Direct