Hardware RISC OS Systems
Advanced Teletext solution with sophisticated page caching and searching systems. It even searches for favourite TV programmes and speaks a verbal reminder when they are due to start.
Top: Computers: Systems: RISC OS: Hardware
- Top/Computers/Systems/RISC OS/Software/Emulators
- Top/Computers/Systems/RISC OS/Developers
- Top/Computers/Systems/RISC OS/Software/Programming
Iyonix PC - Castle Technology's acclaimed new replacement for the Acorn RiscPC. Includes RISC OS 5, 32-bit X-Scale processor, PCI graphics, UDMA, and high speed podules.
- The A75 - An ARM 7500FE based computer designed for industrial risc os tasks.
- Classic Acorn - Acorn 8 and 32bit Restoration, Repair and Upgrades. - A guide to dismantling, cleaning, and repairing many Acorn computers.
- The A9 - This is a very compact machine based around risc os the ARM9 processor and designed to run desktop risc os and embedded versions of RISC OS Adjust 32.
- Technical history of Acorn - A technical history of Acorn Computers.
- Oww weather station interface - !Oww - RISC OS interface to the Dallas risc os One-wire systems weather station
- Turbo StrongARM - Processor upgrade from APDL.
- Pocket Reader - Allows the scanning, and instant OCR-ing, of text documents which risc os can then be transferred to your RISC OS computer via risc os the supplied cable and software.
- The A6 - A windows based PC that also runs RISC OS using risc os Virtual RiscPC emulator.
- Hardware - Information on the companies producing Acorn and RISC OS computers.
- Octopus Teletext+ - Advanced Teletext solution with sophisticated page caching and searching systems. systems It even searches for favourite TV programmes and speaks a systems verbal reminder when they are due to start.
- Acorn Machine List - List of the specifications of all the Acorn risc os computers systems - starting from the earliest 8-bit machine, risc os through to systems the StrongARM based models.
MySQL - Cache Direct