Software Usenet Computers
Open source binary news downloading program. Once installed, Ninan is controlled through a web browser even if it is on a local file system. Requires Java, runs on Unix and Windows.
Top: Computers: Usenet: Software
- Parchive: Parity Archive Tool - Main development site for software to handle the PAR and software PAR2 archive formats. Contains the file format specification, graphical clients, software information for those who want to contribute to the PAR software software, forums and announcements.
- NNTPspider - A cross platform, open source application written in software Perl which usenet searches public news servers.
- Usenet4Free - Perl-based GPL gateway between Usenet and the Web.
- Newstap - Open source program for retrieving news from one computers or more software sources, formatting it appropriately, and delivering computers it to one or software more destinations as regular computers electronic mail messages. For Unix and software Unix-like operating computers systems.
- nntp//rss - Enables RSS feeds to be read with NNTP newsreaders. Open software source software, requires the Java Runtime Environment.
- PHP News Reader - An open source Web-based news client.
- Kleinvaag's Post Assistant - A freeware utility for Windows that creates a software SFV file, usenet a .nfo file including track list software and a Winamp playlist usenet file all in once.
- Usenet Resource Downloader - Point-and-click Web-based binary download manager licensed under the GNU GPL. It uses a database (e.g. MySQL) to store all information and aggregates articles into sets, making possible to download a whole set at once.
- Usenet-Web 1.0.2 - A free Usenet permanent archiving and web presentation computers tool written usenet in Perl.
- TechSono Engineering, Inc. - Has several shareware applications specialized in binary newsgroups computers for Windows software and Mac OS X, such as computers NZB client software, yEnc, software RAR, and PAR decoders computers or a picture downloader.
- Unison - A freeware java-based read-only NNTP client that downloads usenet messages for later social network analysis. It can usenet preview the generated network between posters of messages usenet and save to CSV or Pajek formats.
- Ninan - Open source binary news downloading program. Once installed, computers Ninan is usenet controlled through a web browser even computers if it is on usenet a local file system. computers Requires Java, runs on Unix and usenet Windows.
- NewsPortal - Open source PHP script that enables access to usenet a newsserver computers (by NNTP) from a webpage. It usenet allows to combine web-forums computers and newsgroups.
- Juta - Usenet Traffic Analyzer - Command line tools to process Usenet postings, including generating statistics. software Open source under GNU GPL.
- Par2.net - Information and downloads for tools for handling par and par2 archives. Par and Par2 are file formats used for sending files via Usenet.
- OSSP: lmtp2nntp - Open source local mail transfer protocol service for usenet use in conjunction with a Mail Transfer Agent usenet (MTA) like Sendmail or Postfix, providing a real-time usenet mail to news gateway.
- yProxy - Acts as a proxy that converts UUencode to yEnc and computers supports SSL encryption; includes a configuration wizard for Outlook Express computers and Windows Mail. A freeware version with limited features is computers also available.
- Ikbin - Open source, PHP/MYSQL based software for binary newsgroup software indexing and NZB file creation. Also includes a software search engine.
- yDecode - Acts as a proxy server and decodes yEnc computers and multipart software posts for newsreaders such as Outlook computers Express that do not software support this encoding format. computers Requires registration. Also distributes Easy Post, software a freeware computers binary poster for Windows.
- Paingwin's NNTP Server Checker - Source code for an application that searches for software Usenet servers.
- News::Gateway - Open source Perl module for mail to news computers and news to mail gatewaying, robomoderation, and human computers moderation support.
- WebNews - A web-based, open source, multi-user CGI news reader computers written in Perl. Also works with Apache and computers with mod_perl.
- NewsWolf - Desktop application to search for public news servers.
- W3news - A flexible CGI tool that implements a Usenet usenet newsreader through computers HTML pages. GPL\'ed. Has been tested usenet on GNU/Linux.
- UUDeview - Open source tool that includes both and encoder and a usenet decoder able to handle Base64, BinHex, UUencode, XXencode and yEnc usenet formats. Versions for GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and DOS usenet are available.
- TR Newsportal - A modified version of the open source Newsportal usenet Usenet-Web gateway.
- TurboZen.com: yEnc TZ - Open source utility that decodes files in yEnc, usenet UUencode and usenet Base 64 formats widely used on usenet binary newsgroups. Versions available usenet for Mac OS 7, usenet 8, 9, and X as well usenet as Motorola usenet 68K based Macintosh computers.
MySQL - Cache Direct