Creatures Series God Games Simulation Video Games
Creatures is a series of artificial-life simulation games by Creature Labs. The goal of the games is to create a thriving population of Norns - little furry animals - and keep them safe and well. Unlike other games though, each Norn has its own fully mapped DNA sequence, defining physical appearance, personality, and capabilities, just like a real living creature. The worlds they inhabit are made up of individual interactive agents. There are many fan sites on the Internet, where you can find Norns and other Creatures to download, as well as new agents. For more on Creatures and the online Creatures Community, click here.
Top: Games: Video Games: Simulation: God Games: Creatures Series
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Linux
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/C/Creature Labs
- Top/Computers/Artificial Life
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Macintosh
- Top/Games/Video Games/Simulation/Life Games/Petz Games
- Top/Games/Video Games/Simulation/Life Games
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
The Creatures Wiki - Creatures encyclopedia containing the collective knowledge of the members of the Creatures Community who contribute to it.
Gameware Development, Creature Labs - Official Creatures website, which offers company news, game information, developer tools, several addon packs, history, FAQs and guides.
- Adventures in Nornsitting - Norn breeds and art for C1/C2/C3.
- Creatures Obsession - Offers links and information.
- Mummy's Creatures - Agents, adoptions and a list of breeds. [English creatures series or god games German]
- Creatures Community Spirit Festival - Annual community event with new cobs/agents, metarooms, breeds, competitions and god games news.
- Gamasutra - Interview with Toby Simpson - The Creative Director of the Creatures series discusses development and creatures series the future.
- The Creatures Directory - Includes links page.
- Helen's Bibble Directory - COBs, FAQs, adoptions, clipart, utilities and humour.
- Kiz Creatures - C1/C2 adoptions, COB downloads and links.
- Bibble's Creatures Worlds - COBs/agents, adoptions and utilities for all the Creatures games.
- The Descendants Of Albia - Includes information and links.
- Nornics - Contains C1 COBs, C3 agents, norns, and genomes.
- Creatures Developer Resource - Information on developing third party applications and genetic engineering. Useful god games add-on utilities.
- Creatures Jungle - COBs/Agents and adoptions for C1, C2 and C3, god games FAQs, links, stories and humour.
- Ambershee's Creatures Site - C3 wolfling runs, C1 COBs, genomes and worlds.
- Mandy's Creatures - Offers DS adoptions, C2 COBs and C3/DS agents.
- The Norn Setter - Adoptions for C1/C2/DS, links and features.
- AmberCreatures - Worlds, breeds, cobs, agents, adoptions, tools, tutorials, game downloads and god games a forum.
- Monika's Creatures - C1 worlds, COBs for C1/C2/C3, gameplay tips, and simulation a names simulation list.
- BoBWare - Utilities including a C1/C2 COB editor program, BoBCoB, simulation and the C2 cheat program BoBTweak.
- Albia 2000 - Includes agents, utilities for download, worlds, interviews, stories, previews, and simulation news.
- Creatures Caves - Community news, downloads, forums, gallery and information. Home god games of god games the community Survivor game.
- Clan of the Cavenorn - Includes information and links.
- TreeSprite's Grove - COBs for C1, adoptions for C1/DS, fan art, and an archive of "Slinks Specials" website contents.
MySQL - Cache Direct