Internet Computers and Internet Consumer Information
A global, grassroots network of individuals who are concerned about the current and future operations, development, management, and regulation of the Internet in responsible manners. Provides resources for individuals to gain an ability to help impact the
Top: Home: Consumer Information: Computers and Internet: Internet
- Top/Home/Consumer Information/Advocacy and Protection
- Commercial Alert - Helps families, schools, and communities defend themselves against computers and internet commercialism, advertising, and marketing. Campaigns focus on culture, computers and internet education, government, and economy. Includes ideas for action, computers and internet mailing list, news, and research library.
- Epinions: Online Storage - Reviews written by consumers.
- ConsumerSearch.com: Search Engine Reviews - Organizes reviews from other web sites and magazines. internet Provides summary information and details about internet a number of popular search engines.
- People For Internet Responsibility (PFIR) - A global, grassroots network of individuals who are concerned about consumer information the current and future operations, development, management, and regulation of consumer information the Internet in responsible manners. Provides resources for individuals to consumer information gain an ability to help impact the
- The Web Credibility Project - Part of the Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab, their goal is to understand what leads people to believe what they find on the Web. With information, papers, and related links.
- HowStuffWorks: How Internet Infrastructure Works - Illustrated tutorial describes the basic underlying structure of consumer information the Internet. Explains domain name servers, network access consumer information points and backbones.
- Investing Online Resource Center - Independent, non-commercial information on online investing.
MySQL - Cache Direct