Fish and Seafood Cooking Home
Tips for the proper handling of fish on the water, care in cleaning, storage, preparation and preservation; from the North Dakota State University Extension Service.
Top: Home: Cooking: Fish and Seafood
- Top/Business/Agriculture and Forestry/Aquaculture
- Top/Business/Food and Related Products/Meat and Seafood/Seafood
- Top/Shopping/Food/Fish and Seafood
- Top/Home/Cooking/Fruits and Vegetables/Sea Vegetables
- Stuffed Milk Fish - Milk fish stuffed with its own deboned fish meat,spices,onion and tomatoes.
- Seafood Tetrazzini - Microwave recipe using tuna, shrimp or crabmeat, cream home of mushroom home soup, elbow macaroni, and Parmesan cheese. home From RecipeSource.
- Pan Fried Fish Fillets - Provides step by step instructions and reader comments.
- Rockfish Braised in Apple Juice - Accompanied by wilted baby spinach with pinenuts and golden raisins, home serving four.
- Fish and Chips - Fish fillets dipped in an ale batter and deep-fried. Served fish and seafood with fried potatoes and malt vinegar.
- Seafood Plus - Handling and seafood preparation how-to information articles as well as collection of seafood recipes for fish and shellfish.
- Winter Fish Wrap - Fish wrapped with lemon in cabbage leaves and cooking steamed. Includes recipes for Black-eyed Peas and Red cooking Cabbage Slaw.
- Delicious Seafood Recipe Ideas - Recipes such as Sardine Pesto and Pasta, Sardine cooking Pita Pockets, and Picnic Basket Pesto Salad.
- Salmon and Lake Trout Recipes - Recipes for grilled or fried fish fillets, fish dip, and home Captain Al's Fish Boil.
- Baked Walleye - Walleye fillets baked with onion, green pepper, celery, cooking and vegetable juice. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Beyond Salmon - Helen Rennie shares recipes of all sorts but fish and seafood focuses on everything anyone ever wanted to know fish and seafood about buying and cooking fish.
- How To Smoke Fish - A how-to smoke fish guide for three types of smoked cooking fish. Hot-smoking, Cold-smoking and making lox are covered.
- Teriyaki Seafood and Peach Kabobs - Kabobs of salmon, peach, zucchini and onion. May fish and seafood home use halibut or nectarines for variation.
- Kiwifruit & Pepper Saute with Whitefish - Baked whitefish served with pepper and kiwi sauce.
- Parmesan Coated Swordfish - The swordfish in this recipe is coated in home parmesan bread home crumbs and spices then seared to home lock in the flavor home and to keep it home from drying out. It is then home baked for home final cooking.
- Thousand Layers of Fish - A combination of thinly sliced fish, onions, tomatoes, fish and seafood and butter lettuce.
- Have It Your Way Seafood Casserole - A basic recipe using pasta, cream soup, cheese, fish and seafood and canned tuna, shrimp, or crab. From RecipeSource.
- Finnan Haddie Recipes - A small collection of recipes for cooking finnan haddie, from LoveToKnow.
- Pompano Recipes - Information about this species and a handful of fish and seafood cooking recipes including Pompano Almondine and Pompano with mango fish and seafood cooking beurre blanc.
- A Pocket Guide to Care and Handling of Fish from Stream to Table - Tips for the proper handling of fish on the water, care in cleaning, storage, preparation and preservation; from the North Dakota State University Extension Service.
- Poached Fish - Provides step by step instructions with photos and cooking reader comments.
- Dijon Broiled Flounder - A simple recipe calling for flounder, Dijon mustard, fish and seafood home and cherry tomatoes.
- Aussie Beer Batter Fish - Fish fillets dipped in batter made with flour and beer, and deepfried.
- Australian Grilled Fish - Fish steaks marinated in lime, ginger, and pepper, fish and seafood then grilled. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
MySQL - Cache Direct