Agriculture Science and Environment United States North America
Web-radio programming on agricultural and life science research, from US land-grant universities. Database can be searched by state and/or topic.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Agriculture
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Economics/Agricultural and Rural Economics
- Top/Science/Technology/Food Science
- USAgNet - Search engine For U.S. agriculture resources.
- CropMAP - System to identify current and alternative crops for all U.S. locations. Includes an interactive map linked to county crop statistics and state-developed lists of traditional, recommended, experimental, and non-recommended crops.
- Farm Foundation - Details of its programs to improve agricultural and science and environment rural development, includes publications and information about many science and environment current issues in agriculture.
- USDA: Agricultural Biotechnology - Lists the rules and procedures for obtaining and united states keeping a permit to work with genetically modified united states plants and animals in the United States. Defines united states pharmaceutical and commercial use.
- The National Campaign for Sustainable Agriculture - Dedicated to educating the public on the importance united states of a sustainable food and agriculture system that united states is economically viable, environmentally sound, socially just, and united states humane.
- ATTRA - National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service - Provides technical assistance, news, funding resources, and sustainable united states agriculture publications to farmers, Extension agents, market gardeners, united states and agricultural researchers in the United States. The united states Service is managed by the National Center for united states Appropria
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map - A complete clickable zonal map indicating temperature ranges united states down to individual counties.
- Soil Climate Analysis Network - SCAN is run by the USDA to monitor science and environment science and environment and record soil temperatures at a number of science and environment science and environment stations across the USA.
- RadioSource.Net - Web-radio programming on agricultural and life science research, science and environment from US land-grant universities. Database can be searched science and environment by state and/or topic.
- USDA - Conservation Programs - Offers information on a variety of U.S. Government agriculture grants and united states programs for agricultural soil and land agriculture management.
MySQL - Cache Direct