Groundwater Water Resources Environment
A thorough introduction to the topic of ground water and its management. Part of Environment Canada's "Fresh Water" web site.
Top: Science: Environment: Water Resources: Groundwater
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Geology
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science/The Earth/Geology/Water Sources
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Geochemistry
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Geology/Geomorphology/Caves and Karst
- Top/Science/Environment/Energy/Petroleum in the Environment/Underground Storage Tanks
- Top/Science/Environment/Hazardous Waste/Remediation Technology
- UK Groundwater Forum - Source of information and a platform for information water resources exchange water resources on groundwater topics in and for the water resources UK.
- The Hydrogeologist's Home Page - Collection of hundreds of links to hydrogeological organizations, water resources software and data repositories, publications, and other resources.
- Environment Canada: Groundwater - A thorough introduction to the topic of ground water and its management. Part of Environment Canada\'s "Fresh Water" web site.
- Fayette County Groundwater Conservation District - Mission is to protect and conserve the underground environment water resources groundwater for the current and future residents environment of Fayette County, Texas. groundwater Offers publications, information on environment projects and services as well as groundwater general information.
- The University of Arizona Contaminant Transport Group - Publications lists and other information from the Brusseau research group, which investigates the fate and transport of contaminants in the subsurface.
- Elango's Home Page - Faculty member of Anna University, Chennai, India describes water resources research water resources and teaching in hydrogeology, groundwater modeling and water resources hydrogeochemistry.
- Aquifer Test Forum - Information relating to the design, performance and evaluation groundwater of aquifer groundwater tests, including pumping tests, slug tests groundwater and single-well tests
- Dye Tracing - Explains the process of using dyes for cave tracing, finding groundwater contaminants, wellhead protection programs, tracking sewer leaks and mapping pipelines. Provides information about the technique, and case histories.
- Publications of C. P. Kumar - Technical papers of Mr. C. P. Kumar, Scientist, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee - 247667 (Uttaranchal), India.
- Young-Jin Kim - Describes his research, particularly on preferential flow and its influence groundwater to contaminant transport in the vadose zone.
- SaltNet: Saltwater Intrusion Resources Network - Bibliography, computer codes, directory of researchers, and other groundwater information resources environment related to salt water intrusion into groundwater coastal groundwater aquifers.
- Organic Compounds in Near Surface Environments - Describes USGS studies of organic contaminants in groundwater, groundwater including landfill water resources leachate and petroleum spills. Focus groundwater is on biological and water resources chemical processes that control groundwater contaminant fate.
- Ground Water Modelling Discussion Group - A forum for technical discussions; announcement of new software; calls for abstracts and papers; conference and workshop announcements; and summaries of research results, recent publications, and case studies.
- National Centre for Groundwater Management, UTS (Sydney, Australia) - Consultancy and training in groundwater and environmental applications. Information about water resources courses, distance learning (including online), research and consultancy interests, and water resources links.
- Henry Darcy and His Law - About Henri Darcy and his contributions to understanding water resources flow in porous media. Includes biography, discussions of water resources basic concepts and the Darcy-Weisbach equation, and a water resources lab procedure for falling-head permeability tests.
- CMI Aquifers Group - Describes research on the behavior of carbon dioxide groundwater in hydrogeologic systems, aimed at developing systems for groundwater storing carbon in saline aquifers.
- University of Birmingham School of Geography, Earth & Environmental Sciences - Hydrogeology research including groundwater resources, numerical modelling, geochemistry, water resources g/w environment contamination and remediation. Taught programmes include hydrogeology water resources and hydroinformatics environment MSc courses, CPD modules and short water resources courses.
- Groundwater Tracing Unit, University College London - British research group. Describes current activities and capabilities in the water resources use of tracers in hydrogeology, provides background on this technology water resources and it history, lists consultancy capabilities, and lists links to water resources related sites.
- Groundwater Management in King County - Generic and local information on the occurrence, movement, and management environment of ground water.
- The Groundwater Foundation - Dedicated to the education about and preservation of groundwater our most important natural resource.
- PEST Parameter Estimation Groundwater Modeling Workshop - The Groundwater Resources Association is conducting a workshop "Model Calibration groundwater and Predictive Uncertainty Analysis Using PEST" April 19-21, 2004, Santa groundwater Ana, CA
- Distributed Aquifer Recharge Enhancements in Arid Zones - Paper describes a modeling study to explore possible groundwater options for groundwater enhancing natural recharge.
- Water Framework Directive - Groundwater Statistics - Report from a European Union project to develop environment statistical methods for data aggregation for assessment of environment groundwater quality status, including trend assessment.
- Hydrogeology Research Group, University of Tennessee, Knoxville - Conducts research on contaminant transport in groundwater and age-dating of water resources groundwater.
- Groundwater Geochemistry and Remediation, University of Waterloo - Summaries of research activities on the fate, transport and remediation water resources of dissolved metals, metalloids and nutrients in groundwater, as well water resources as development and application of in situ permeable reactive barrier water resources technologies and reactive transport modellin
- Groundwater in British Columbia - B.C. ministry site, with general ground water information, water well data, information on groundwater consultants, and links.
MySQL - Cache Direct