Synchrotrons Accelerators Research Centers Particle
Part of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Includes information on its background, related news, a user guide, operational parameters and a list of related publications.
Top: Science: Physics: Particle: Research Centers: Accelerators: Synchrotrons
Synchrotron Light Sources of the World - Hyperlinked list maintained by The Advanced Light Source (ALS), a division of Berkeley Lab.
The Synchrotron Radiation WWW Database - A full list of synchrotron facilities, maintained at the Daresbury Laboratory.
- European Synchrotron Radiation Facility - Includes an introduction of this facility and the research centers scientific applications thereof, publications, and a user guide.
- PF photon factory - Japane Synchrotron research centre.
- DARTS - Analytical research targeted solutions at Daresbury, Cheshire.
- Diamond Light Source - The Diamond synchrotron is a new scientific facility on the Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Oxfordshire, UK. Provides information on the beamlines and the technology involved.
- Synchrotron Light Source ANKA - Synchrotron light facility the ANKA
- Germany, Berlin: Berliner Elektronenspeicherring-Gesellschaft für Synchrotronstrahlung m.b.H. (BESSY) - Describes the accelerator, experiments, news, and researchers and research centers administrators.
- China: Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility - An abstract containing information on the technical specifications of these synchrotrons facilities.
- MicroWorlds - An interactive educational tour of current research at accelerators Berkeley Lab\'s accelerators Advanced Light Source.
- Japan, Harima Science Park City, SPring-8 - Japanese 3rd generation synchrotron radiation facility
- USA, Upton, NY: National Synchrotron Light Source (NSLS) - at Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
- Synchrotron Radiation Center - Part of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Includes research centers information synchrotrons on its background, related news, a user research centers guide, operational synchrotrons parameters and a list of related research centers publications.
- Trieste Italy: Elettra Synchrotron Light Source - Facility information. Includes virtual tour, guides, events and scientific highlights.
- Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source - Includes an introduction to the facility and basic synchrotrons experimental design information, information for users and research synchrotrons activity reports, and system operational status.
- Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory - Includes descriptions of research being undertaken, technical parameters and a research centers user guide, and administrative information.
- SPring-8 English Homepage - SPring-8 is the world\'s largest third-generation synchrotron radiation facility.
- Germany, Hamburg: Hamburger Synchrotronstrahlungslabor HASYLAB - At Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY. Includes research summaries, synchrotrons news, publications synchrotrons and list of facilities.
- Advanced Light Source (ALS) - Includes information about the organization, related news, a accelerators newsletter, user research centers guide and current operational status information.
- ISA - ISA is a Danish National Laboratory where research accelerators is carried out in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science accelerators and Biology using accelerators and storage rings.
- DELTA, Uni Dortmund - DELTA 1.5 GeV electron accelerator facility at the synchrotrons University of accelerators Dortmund, Germany.
- MAX-lab, Lund University, Sweden - MAX-lab National Research Laboratory for Nuclear Physics and research centers Synchrotron Radiation Research.
- Daresbury Synchrotron Radiation Source - Includes information on ways to obtain access, related research centers news, accelerators regulations, operational status and brief descriptions of research centers its research accelerators and support groups.
- National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center - The NSRRC Taiwan, is the first third-generation synchrotron research centers facility accelerators built in Asia with world-class facility and research centers state-of-the-art research accelerators capabilities in the vacuum-ultraviolet and both research centers hard and soft accelerators X-ray energy regions.
- Lyncean Technologies, Inc. - Lyncean Technologies, Inc. is developing a compact light source for high resolution synchrotron imaging.
- Canadian Light Source - A 3rd generation synchrotron in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Louisiana State University: Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices - Includes technical information on the beamlines, beam schedules, research centers events, synchrotrons downloadable forms, a user guide to the research centers microfabrication facility, synchrotrons and newsletters.
- Switzerland, Villigen: Swiss Light Source (SLS) - at Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI)
- SAXIER: Small-Angle X-ray Scattering Initiative for Europe - Saxier is an initiative of European groups involved synchrotrons in exploring accelerators novel scientific applications for the new synchrotrons generation of SAXS beamlines accelerators at high brilliance synchrotron synchrotrons facilities.
- Chicago IL: Argonne Advanced Photon Source (APS) - operated by The University of Chicago under contract synchrotrons with the accelerators U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Dubna ELectron SYnchrotron,JINR,Russia - DELSY project is third-generation synchrotron radiation (SR) source
MySQL - Cache Direct