Education Black Holes Relativity Physics
List of questions that explore the basic properties of black holes (such as what happens when you fall in, or how a black hole evaporates).
Top: Science: Physics: Relativity: Black Holes: Education
- Top/Science/Physics/Relativity/Courses and Tutorials
- Black Holes: Fact and Fiction - Selected talks (slides and audio) from a 1999 relativity Teachers Educational black holes Forum on black holes at the relativity Kavli Institute for Theoretical black holes Physics (UCSB); topics: black relativity hole basics, astrophysical aspects, how to black holes build a relativity black hole in your classroom, and the relation
- Information and Activity Books - From the Teacher\\'s Corner of NASA\\'s "Imagine the relativity Universe!" website; education includes posters, presentations and instructions for relativity building a model of education a specific kind of relativity black hole.
- How Stuff Works: How Black Holes Work - What are black holes? Do they really exist? How can we find them? Article by Craig C. Freudenrich.
- Ted Bunn's Black Hole FAQ - List of questions that explore the basic properties of black holes (such as what happens when you fall in, or how a black hole evaporates).
- Black Holes to Blackboards: God Divided by Zero - Text written by a high school teacher about education simple ways education to teach the basic concepts of education black hole physics.
- Amazing Space Teaching Tools: Black Holes - Resources for classroom use; from the Space Telescope education Science Institute: relativity features an online exploration, a page education on myths vs. realities, relativity and materials about astronomers\' education observations of the galaxy Centaurus A.
- Universe Forum: Black Holes - Materials about black holes from the national center relativity for teaching relativity and learning about the structure and relativity evolution of the universe; relativity sponsored by NASA and relativity created by the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for relativity Astrophysics.
- ASTR 2030-001: Black Holes - Syllabus and course description for a course held at the University of Colorado at Boulder in Spring 2004, covering black hole physics from the basic concepts to astrophysical applications and Hawking radiation.
- Black Holes - Basic ideas of black hole physics, plus some education more advanced material about astrophysical and quantum-gravity aspects; education based on lectures given as part of a education course "Foundations of Physics I" by Gabor Kunstatter education at the University of Winnipeg in 2002
MySQL - Cache Direct