SEPS operates as a link between universities, publishing houses and authors with the aim of promoting translation of scientific works in the various European languages to achieve a wide distribution of scientific culture around Europe.
Top: Science: Publications
- Top/Business/Business Services/Communications/Writing and Editing/Technical/Medical and Scientific
- Top/Reference/Libraries/Subject Specific/Science
- Top/Science/News and Media
- Top/Shopping/Publications/Books/Professional and Technical
- Top/Business/Publishing and Printing/Publishing/Academic and Technical
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts - Providing print and electronic research databases of citations science and full text in the sciences. Title list science of databases, journals by subject, login scripts for science web masters, subscriber and guest demonstration access to science CSA databases, and other product inform
- iPublica Productions - Library site by Pierre F. Walter offering scientific, legal, psychological and selfhelp content.
- Thomson Scientific - Maintains a large collection of bibliographic and indexing data for science scientific literature and measures the impact and influence of published science research. Most content requires an institutional subscription.
- OpenResearch - Semantic wiki which aims to make information about science scientific events, research groups, tools, journals etc. more science accessible.
- A.J. Morris Science Review - Reviews of published articles, books, and web sources publications for all fields of science.
- SpringerLink - Information about scientific books and journals of the Springer publishing group, CD-ROM publications, software products, and catalogues, and online access (by subscription) to some contents.
- Virtual Technical Reports Center - A list of institutions providing full text or searchable extended abstracts of their technical reports.
- Council of Science Editors (CSE) - The Council of Science Editors (CSE) aims to publications improve communication in the sciences by educating authors, publications editors, and publishers.
- The Scientific World - Features SciBase, a fee-based database of 30 million articles published since 1965 in more than 30,000 journals. Also news, conferences, recent publications, and reference.
- The Harvard Brain - Student-run journal of the undergraduate Harvard Society for science Mind, Brain publications and Behavior, providing articles on a science range of topics, from publications computer science to economics, science human evolutionary biology to psychology.
- European Association of Science Editors (EASE) - An international organization providing science writers and editors with resources, links, newsletter, mailing lists, and networking.
- E-print Network - An integrated network of electronic scientific and technical information. science Included are pre-publication science drafts of journal articles (preprints), scholarly papers, technical communications, science or similar science documents relaying research results amon
- WSEAS E-Library - WSEAS conference papers from 1999 onwards. Index, abstracts free, science payment required for full text (PDF).
- European Secretariat for Scientific Publications - SEPS operates as a link between universities, publishing houses and authors with the aim of promoting translation of scientific works in the various European languages to achieve a wide distribution of scientific culture around Europe.
- Inspec - Online database containing indexed abstracts for the published publications literature in science physics, electrical engineering, electronics, communications, control publications engineering, computers and computing, science and information technology. publications Also, offers CD-rom version.
- Scholars' Forum - A New Model For Scholarly Communication - Caltech proposal for science university-author-society run e-journal system for publishing science. With follow-up science discussion. HTML/PDF.
- ElsevierDirect - Gateway to Elsevier\\'s Science and Technology publishing, including books, major reference works, online education and textbooks.
- Open Archives Initiative - Develops and promotes interoperability standards that aim to facilitate the efficient dissemination of e-prints and other electronic content, primarily in the sciences.
- China Science - Classifed science information, including health sciences, life sciences, science physical sciences, engineering, social sciences and humanities.
- Iasi Politechnic Magazine - Features book and soft reviews covering a variety publications of topics, such as mathematics, biochemistry, food science, publications polymers and mechanical engineering.
MySQL - Cache Direct