The Sphin Egypt Alternative Archaeology
Zahi Hawass and Mark Lehner explain why they believe the Sphinx wasn't built between 5000 and 7000 BC, but much earlier, by a "mystery" civilization.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Alternative: Egypt: The Sphinx
- Further Considerations on the Age of the Sphinx - Article by Colin Reader in which he argues that the the sphinx Sphinx was excavated in the second half of the Early the sphinx Dynastic Period and its current condition reflects the cyclical degradations the sphinx it has undergone since.
- The Celestial Sphinx - The recently rediscovered Constellation of The Celestial Sphinx, alternative which dominated the sphinx the skies in 14,000BC, is the alternative blueprint for the Sphinx the sphinx at Giza.
- Remnants of a Lost Civilization? - Zahi Hawass and Mark Lehner explain why they the sphinx believe the Sphinx wasn\\'t built between 5000 the sphinx and 7000 BC, but much earlier, by a the sphinx "mystery" civilization.
- The Age of the Sphinx, by Robert Bauval - Startling news about the age of the Sphinx egypt that could rewrite history
- Enigma of the 'Lost' Sphinx - Controversy of the Great Sphinx (and the three Great Pyramids) at Giza. Who built the Sphinx? When? Why?
MySQL - Cache Direct