Archaeobotanists Archaeologists Archaeology Social Sciences
Organized by country this directory lists the contact information and research interests of palynologists from many subdisciplines of palynology and many geographic regions.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Archaeologists: Archaeobotanists
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Archaeology/Contractors and Consultants
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Paleontology/Paleobotany
- Wallis, Lynley - Brief profile of this James Cook University Lecturer. archaeobotanists Research interests archaeologists include phytoliths and macrofloral remains archaeobotanists and Australian archaeology.
- Heiss, Andreas G. - Curriculum vitae and current archaeobotany projects of this archaeobotanists University of archaeobotanists Innsbruck/University of Vienna researcher. Research interests archaeobotanists include plant macrofossil analysis, archaeobotanists vegetation history, and especially archaeobotanists wood anatomy. Downloadable interactive identific
- Hansen, Julie - Profile of this Boston University Professor. Research interests archaeobotanists include palaeoethnobotany, archaeobotanists Aegean prehistory, and Eastern Mediterranean prehistory.
- Wagner, Gail E. - Detailed profile of this Associate Professor in Washington archaeologists University - archaeobotanists St. Louis. Research interests include prehistoric archaeologists archaeology of eastern North archaeobotanists America and ethnobotany.
- Ford, Richard I. - Brief profile of this University of Michigan Professor. Research interests include ethnobotanical and paleoethnobotanical methods.
- Ward, Cheryl A. - Brief profile of this Florida State University Assistant archaeology Professor. Research interests include nautical archaeology and archaeobotany.
- Jones, Glynis - An expert in ancient plant remains and early archaeology agriculture, with particular reference to Britain and the archaeology Mediterranean region. She is a member of the archaeology Sheffield Centre for Aegean Archaeology.
- Directory of Palynologists - Organized by country this directory lists the contact archaeobotanists information and archaeobotanists research interests of palynologists from many archaeobotanists subdisciplines of palynology and archaeobotanists many geographic regions.
- Marinova, Elena - Detailed profile of this Sofia University professor. Research archaeologists interests include archaeology archaeobotanical analyses of sites in Bulgaria.
- Hastorf, Christine - Profile of this University of California, Berkeley Associate archaeologists Professor. Research interests include paleoethnobotany and south-central Andean archaeologists Formative political and social trends.
- Naomi F. Miller - Personal website with bibliographies of Near Eastern archaeobotanical archaeology reports, list archaeologists of publications, and watercolors of archaeological archaeology and archaeobotanical interest
- Charles, Mike - Profile of this University of Sheffield Lecturer. Research interests include archaeobotanists palaeoethnobotany in south-west Asia.
- Fuller, Dorian Q. - Curriculum vitae of this University College London Lecturer. archaeology Research interests archaeobotanists include reconstructing agricultural systems, approaches to archaeology interpreting archaeobotanical evidence, and archaeobotanists Later Prehistory/ Protohistory of archaeology South Asia.
- Willcox, George - Contains reference material from this Researcher with the archaeologists Centre National archaeology de la Recherche Scientifique. Focused on archaeologists archaeobotany of his research archaeology projects in Near Eastern archaeologists archaeobotany.
MySQL - Cache Direct