Ireland Europe Regional Archaeology
Aims to provide a forum for discussion and to facilitate and present new research and projects relating to archaeology and other subjects. Documents, databases and links.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Europe: Ireland
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics/Languages/Natural/Indo-European/Celtic
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Archaeology/Periods and Cultures/Celtic
- Top/Regional/Europe/Ireland/Society and Culture/History
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Pagan/Celtic
- Top/Arts/Literature/Myths and Folktales/Myths/British and Celtic
- Irish Coins - History of Irish coinage from earliest times to the present europe day.
- Irish Stone Axe Project - National University College Dublin aims to create a regional database of all known Irish stone axes. Outline, regional personnel and publications. Abstracts and maps on-line.
- Irish Archaeology - Moderated discussion group for the archaeology of Ireland europe of all ireland periods. Part of the Irish Archaeology europe and History Mailinglist Suite.
- The Irish Quaternary Studies Online Project - Aims to provide a forum for discussion and to facilitate and present new research and projects relating to archaeology and other subjects. Documents, databases and links.
- A Brief Guide to Irish Archaeological Sites - An easy-to-follow introduction to some of the many types of regional archaeological monuments which can be seen in Ireland, with bibliography.
- Viking Waterford - Describes the Viking settlement found at Woodstown near regional Waterford, Ireland europe in September 2003.
- Duchas - The Heritage Service for Ireland. Key datasets on europe heritage and ireland conservation in GIS and database formats europe for download by all.
- Iron Age Ireland - Moderated discussion group for the archaeology of Iron ireland Age Ireland europe and related topics. Part of the ireland Irish Archaeology and History europe Mailinglist Suite.
- Irish Settlement Studies - Moderated discussion group for all aspects of settlement regional in Ireland from earliest times to present. Part regional of the Irish Archaeology and History Mailinglist Suite.
- Ancient Sites in the Irish Landscape - Photographs and a brief history of each scene by J.M. regional Abbott. Examples of a holy well, crannog, burial mound, regional ring-fort, carved stones and monoliths.
- Early Medieval Ireland - Moderated discussion group for the archaeology and history regional of Ireland, c.400-1200 CE. Part of the Irish regional Archaeology and History Mailinglist Suite.
- Irish Archaeology on the Internet - Thaddeus C. Breen\\'s organized list of links with regional helpful descriptions europe of sites.
- Save Tara - Tara in County Meath, ancient inauguration site of ireland the early ireland Irish Kings. Campaign to save Tara ireland from destruction by a ireland motorway includes information on ireland history, archaeology and literature associated with ireland the area.
- Irish Archaeological Sights - Brief introduction to Ireland's Dingle Peninsula with photos.
- Dunamase - B.J. Hodkinson\\'s report on the archaeological investigation of europe the medieval europe castle of Dunamase in County Laois.
- Bronze Age Ireland - Moderated discussion group for the academic study of regional the archaeology regional of Ireland during the Bronze Age. regional Part of the Irish regional Archaeology and History Mailinglist regional Suite.
- Stone Age Ireland - Moderated discussion group for the academic study of ireland the archaeology regional of Ireland during the Stone Age. ireland Part of the Irish regional Archaeology and History Mailinglist ireland Suite.
- Historic 'Life' in Belfast Uncovered - From BBC, archaeologists give details of what is said to ireland be the most important discovery of 17th Century artefacts ever ireland made in Belfast.
- The Archaeology of Ancient Ireland - An illustrated introduction to Irish archaeology by Michael regional Sundermeier, of regional Creighton University, Oregon, US.
- EU Parliament Supports De Rossa Complaint on Carrickmines - A meeting of the European Parliament\\'s Petitions Committee ireland has agreed ireland to a call from De Rossa, ireland Labour MEP for Dublin, ireland that the Committee send ireland a delegation to visit the Carrickmines ireland archaeological site ireland which is about to be destroyed by a ireland ireland new section of the
- Database of Irish Excavation Reports - Contains summary accounts of all the archaeological excavations carried out in Ireland - North and South - from 1970 to 2000. It can be browsed or searched using multiple fields.
MySQL - Cache Direct