Parsers Tools XML Markup Languages
Parsers are programs which read XML in a structured manner breaking it into smaller chunks which can be passed to other programs (or parts of the same program) for interpretation or action.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Tools: Parsers
- SSAX - A functional Scheme based XML parsing framework consists of a tools (semi-validating) DOM/SXML parser, a SAX parser, and a supporting library tools of lexing and parsing procedures.
- XML Tools for Delphi - Free XML parser component for Delphi and shareware xml XML Editor xml based at this component.
- TclXML - Part of a project to make XML available parsers to TCL xml programs. Two parsers are available: a parsers front end to Expat xml and a native TCL parsers one.
- Nenie XML - An Eiffel XML parser and library.
- Microsoft XML Parser Conformance - David Brownell tests the Microsoft XML parser, as bundled with xml Internet Explorer 5, for XML 1. (XML.com)
- Generic PHP Parser Class - Parses arbitrary XML input and builds an array with the structure of all tag and data elements. Optimized for parsing of simplified XML (SML) formats.
- Meggison Technologies Downloads - SAX 2 extensions and filters.
- SAX for Pascal - Port of the Simple API for XML Parsing interfaces to parsers Delphi.
- eXML - A XML 1.0 parser for Eiffel based on parsers expat. eXML is no longer actively maintained.
- ESPX and TinyXSL - ESPX, an ECMAScript Parser for (almost) XML, with parsers namespaces; and xml TinyXSL, XML transform in-Script mini-Language
MySQL - Cache Direct