Tesler, Lawrence Pioneers History
Lawrence (Larry) G. Tesler, born 24 April 1945, is a computer scientist, working mainly on human-computer interaction. He has worked at Xerox PARC, Apple Computer, Amazon.com, and Yahoo. In the 1960s, at Stanford University, he studied computer science, and worked in the Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. From 1973 to 1980, he was at Xerox PARC, where he worked on many things, including Smalltalk, and the Gypsy word processor. In 1980, he moved to Apple Computer, where he was Vice President of AppleNet, Vice President of the Advanced Technology Group, Chief Scientist, worked on the Lisa, and supported Macintosh as Lisa successor.
Top: Computers: History: Pioneers: Tesler, Lawrence
- Top/Computers/History/Pioneers/Xerox PARC
- Top/Computers/Software/Word Processors
- Top/Computers/History/Pioneers/Kay, Alan
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Graphic Subsystems/Desktop Environments
- Top/Society/Issues/Animal Welfare/Specific Animals/Primates
- Top/Computers/History/Pioneers/Lampson, Butler
- Top/Science/Biology/Flora and Fauna/Animalia/Chordata/Mammalia/Primates/Hominidae/Gorilla
- Top/Science/Institutions/Research Institutes/Corporate Research/Xerox
- Larry Tesler's Bare Bones Page - Content on: Computing History, Computing Interests, Work History, tesler, lawrence Mathematics, history Genealogy, Wildlife Protection.
- Larry Tesler - Growing biography, with links to many related topics. pioneers [Wikipedia]
- Tales from Tesler: History of the Lisa Computer - Former Xerox PARC researcher and Apple Chief Scientist pioneers explains impact of Lisa, a computer ahead of pioneers its time, competing with DOS PCs. [G4 TV]
- Larry Tesler 1999 Lecture - On novice programming. [Stagecast Software]
- Bio for Larry Tesler - Chairman of the Board; Stagecast Software, Inc.
MySQL - Cache Direct