Desktop Environments Graphic Subsystems Operating Systems Software
Surprisingly large and thorough Graphical User Interface list, with timeline, screenshots, downloads, links. Very useful resource for students of computer interfaces.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments
- DesktopX - Extends Windows desktop to support true objects (can operating systems be graphic subsystems anything) instead of passive icons, use one operating systems by one, graphic subsystems or mix together to form themes; operating systems build your own graphic subsystems desktop interface, even if not operating systems a programmer. [Stardock Corporation, graphic subsystems Inc.]
- GPE: The GPE Palmtop Environment - Project for a Free Software GUI environment for palmtop-handheld computers desktop environments running GNU/Linux operating systems.
- The GUI Gallery - Surprisingly large and thorough Graphical User Interface list, desktop environments with timeline, screenshots, downloads, links. Very useful resource desktop environments for students of computer interfaces.
- EDE - Equinox Desktop Environment - Main goals of this project are simplicity, speed, graphic subsystems minimal memory usage (if possible), good look and graphic subsystems fell and stability. That does not mean it graphic subsystems will be for 8086. It's FLTK-based.
- foXdesktop - Lightweight desktop environment, uses Fox multiplatform C++ widget set. [Open operating systems Source, LGPL]
- XFce - Lightweight desktop environment for various Unix systems, easy operating systems to use and configure, fast, XFce 3 is operating systems based on GTK+. Description, downloads, screenshots, links, credits. operating systems [Open Source, GPL]
- XPde - A desktop environment(XPde) and a window manager(XPwm) for graphic subsystems Linux. It tries to make easier for Windows graphic subsystems XP users to use a Linux box. Nothing graphic subsystems more, no clipboard compatibility between Gtk and Qt graphic subsystems applications, no emulation of Windows applications, no unificati
- Alternative Linux Desktop Environment - Provides C++/Java application framework.
- Xfce Desktop Environment - Runs on FreeBSD, Linux, SunOS/Solaris; English, French, German. desktop environments Description, desktop environments downloads, CVS, screenshots, bug reports, fora. [Open desktop environments Source, GPL; desktop environments SourceForge.net]
- The Definitive Desktop Environment Comparison - Compares UI and usability of several desktop environments (DEs) that desktop environments are widely used, admired, reviled: Windows XP Luna, BeOS 6 desktop environments (Dano/Zeta), Mac OS X Aqua, Unix KDE and GNOME. Large desktop environments article with many forum comments. [OSNews.com]
- Hooray for Bluecurve - Article praises, analyses Red Hat\\'s new user interface in their desktop environments Linux 8.0. [Linux Review]
MySQL - Cache Direct