Croquet Squeak Smalltalk Languages
Wisconsin non-stock, non-profit corporation to further development of Croquet, provide an organization for projects consistent with this, and a legal entity to accept donations and protect programmers from lawsuits.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Smalltalk: Squeak: Croquet
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Network/Distributed
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Object-Oriented
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Human-Computer Interaction
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Graphic Subsystems/Desktop Environments
Croquet Consortium, Inc. - Was Tea. Software architecture for deep collaboration between user teams, highly portable, full development and delivery platform, united user and development environment, Squeak extension, bit-identical, on many platforms. Open Source, Squeak License.
- New Interaction Schemes for Authoring Digital Worlds for Non-Professional Users - Croquet-related doctoral thesis, 2006. English, Deutsch. Computer Languages croquet Work Group.
- Wikipedia: Croquet Project - Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
- Qwaq, Inc. - Makes, sells, supports secure interactive, persistent, virtual workspaces for businesses, allows collaboration in ways impossible before, working with others to identify and solve problems, raises productivity of distributed teams by grouping critical res
- Collaborative for Croquet - Wisconsin non-stock, non-profit corporation to further development of squeak Croquet, provide smalltalk an organization for projects consistent with squeak this, and a legal smalltalk entity to accept donations squeak and protect programmers from lawsuits.
- Croquet Virtual Learning Environment - Description in online learning context, bibliography with links. Digital Media croquet Center, University of Minnesota.
MySQL - Cache Direct