Contributions Erlang Languages Programming
The Dialyzer is a static analysis tool that identifies software discrepancies such as type errors, unreachable code, redundant tests, virtual machine bytecode which is unsafe in single Erlang modules or entire applications.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Erlang: Contributions
- Cellicium's contributions to open-source Erlang - Additions and contributions.
- Erlang QuickCheck - Erlang/QuickCheck is a library for random testing of Erlang programs erlang against specifications.
- Erlang project tree - Erlang cross-platform open source software at freshmeat.
- Erlang Projects at Sourceforge - Sourceforge is the main repository for Erlang projects, languages with lots of examples and interesting applications being languages developed.
- ESense - Erlang "IntelliSense" for Emacs - Provides features similar to IntelliSense or CodeSense in other editors. It can be enabled in an Erlang buffer or in the Erlang Shell buffer.
- User Contributions - User-contributed software at the open source Erlang site.
- Dialyzer - The Dialyzer is a static analysis tool that languages identifies software languages discrepancies such as type errors, unreachable languages code, redundant tests, virtual languages machine bytecode which is languages unsafe in single Erlang modules or languages entire applications.
MySQL - Cache Direct