Proxies Applications Java Languages
Speeds up surfing over slow links by removing unnecessary parts (like background images) while still showing the page mostly like it is. Removes advertisements, compresses text, and images. [Open Source, BSD-like]
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Applications: Proxies
- Top/Computers/Internet/Proxying and Filtering/Products and Tools/Software/Server
- JAP unbackdoored - SecurityFocus BugTraq mailing list reports that the court order against proxies the partners of the project has been suspended and the proxies back-dooring functions in JAP were disabled.
- JProxy - Provides HTTP tunneling for EJB, RMI, JNDI, JMS, java and CORBA applications APIs for communication between client and java J2EE and CORBA services. applications [Commercial]
- Sloppy - A deliberately slow proxy to simulate the dial-up proxies modem experience. [Open Source, GPL]
- Java Proxy - Lets users access computers behind a firewall. Includes java SOCKS and Web proxy as a user program java interface. [Freeware]
- Smart Cache - Proxying, filtering cache server. Speeds up surfing and java can block ad banners. Also has privacy features java such as selective cookie filtering, changing HTTP referrer java and browser name. [Open Source, GPL] Development has java been suspended due to security issues.
- YaCy - A caching HTTP/HTTPS proxy. Pages that pass through applications the proxy proxies are indexed and can be searched applications using a built-in HTTP proxies server. [Open Source, GPL]
- Net anonymity service back-doored - SecurityFocus reports the Java Anonymous Proxy (JAP), used proxies to anonymise applications access to the Internet, has been proxies back-doored by court order.
- ProProxy - Generic TCP/IP proxy. Handles UDP as well as java TCP. [Open Source, GPL]
- ZeeProxy - A HTTP proxy that serves web sites stored applications inside archives, decompressing files on-the-fly, as needed.
- RabbIT - Speeds up surfing over slow links by removing applications unnecessary parts (like background images) while still showing applications the page mostly like it applications is. Removes advertisements, compresses text, and images. [Open applications Source, BSD-like]
- MailBridge - A HTTP tunnel for POP and SMTP to proxies allow access applications from behind a firewall and acts proxies as a local POP applications and SMTP server. It proxies uses SWT for the GUI. [Free applications software, MIT]
- Java SOCKS Proxy - Supports SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 protocols, and Identd authentication. applications [Open Source, java GPL]
- Java Anonymous Proxy - JAP - Acts as a local proxy between the browser and the applications insecure Internet. All web pages requested by the browser go applications directly to JAP, and are multiply encrypted there. The encrypted applications messages travel through a chain of servers (named Mixes by applications the inventor of the
MySQL - Cache Direct