Graphics Class Libraries Java Languages
Library and components based on Java2D for maps, diagrams, graph layout, gantt chart, charts, editors and workflow. For client or server side graphics, including SVG.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Graphics
- ILOG JViews - Library and components based on Java2D for maps, diagrams, graph layout, gantt chart, charts, editors and workflow. For client or server side graphics, including SVG.
- PJA Toolkit - For generating images on servers, without the need java for an graphics X server. [Open Source, GPL]
- Java Image Visualization - Applets, beans and applications. [Freeware]
- JInsight.com - Offers various class libraries including "JetChart Library", which displays a graphics variety of types of charts. [Commercial]
- G - Generic 2D graphics library for Java. [Open source, LGPL]
- GINY (Graph INterface librarY) - Implements a very innovative system for sub-graphing and allows for class libraries stunning visuals and it provide a number of layout algorithms. class libraries [Open source, LGPL]
- Java-Gnome - Java GTK+ and Gnome bindings using JNI. [Open graphics Source, LGPL]
- Zooki Technologies - ExplicitLayout layout manager (Commercial) and EventInitializer to replace java your anonymous inner classes (BSD).
- HyperGraph - A Swing based API to visualise graphs using java hyperbolic geometry (hyperbolic trees). Example applet provided. [Open java source, GPL]
- Image Toolz - Manipulation methods for inversion, rotation, shifting, adding, loading, class libraries saving class libraries and creating images. (Open Source)
- GEF - Graph Editing Framework - Class library for constructing graph/diagram editing applications. [Open Source, Apache]
- JDrawing - A Swing component for displaying vector graphics and java animation. It class libraries can deal efficiently with very large java vector images e.g. geographic class libraries maps or electronic circuits.
- JIU - Java Imaging Utilities - This library offers functionality to load, analyze, process and save class libraries pixel images. [Open Source, GPL]
- VirtualMachine.com - Utility class libraries: VMMemoryWatcher library that visually track graphics memory changes in Java Virtual Machine; Flow monitor graphics library that visually track process flow between containers. graphics [Open source]
- XColor - Subclass of java.awt.Color that knows 752 colors by name - java can be substituted for wherever java.awt.Color is used in programs. java [Freeware]
- OpenJGraph - Various graph-drawing and traversal algorithms. Support for user class libraries interaction such as adding and removing vertices. [Open class libraries Source, GPL]
- Java Imaging and Graphics Library - Provides classes for data storage, image processing, image class libraries I/O and image display [Open Source, GPL].
- JGo graphical object editor - A library for graphs, diagrams and networks, with graphics an option graphics for automatic layout by Northwoods Software. graphics [Commercial]
- JGraph - Graph visualization component for Swing. Includes tutorial, FAQ, and user guide. [Open Source, LGPL]
MySQL - Cache Direct