Virtual Machine Performance and Testing Development Tools Java
A pure Java server benchmark characterized by long-lasting network connections and high thread counts. It creates client connections in groups of 20 and measures the time required by the clients to take turns broadcasting a set of messages to the group.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Development Tools: Performance and Testing: Virtual Machine
- CaffeineMark 3.0 - A series of tests that measure the speed of Java programs running in various hardware and software configurations. [Freeware]
- SPEC JBB2000 - Java Business Benchmark is SPEC\\'s first benchmark for virtual machine evaluating the performance of server-side Java. Joining the virtual machine client-side SPECjvm98 and SPECjbb2000 it continues the SPEC virtual machine tradition of giving Java users a benchmark for virtual machine measuring a system\'s ability to ru
- The Mauve Project - A collaborative, open source effort to build a testsuite for virtual machine the core Java language libraries. [Open Source]
- Java Microbenchmark Applet - Runs set of math related microbenchmarks. Author no longer recording times for these microbenchmarks and recoment use Doug Bell\\'s benchmark applet, but old results present in table at page.
- Java Linpack Benchmark - A Java version numerically intensive test that has virtual machine been used for years to measure the floating virtual machine point performance of computers. By Jack Dongarra, Reed virtual machine Wade, and Paul McMahan.
- SPEC JVM98 Benchmarks - Measures performance of Java Virtual Machines. [Commercial]
- 'The Java Faster than C++' Benchmark Revisited - Provide revisited results for Java/C++ benchmark from \\'The Java Faster than C++' article.
- Optimizing Java Linpack Benchmark - By Jonathan Hardwick. Author took the original Java Linpack benchmark, virtual machine by Jack Dongarra and Reed Wade, and applied some optimizations.
- Make Java fast: Optimize! - Article by Doug Bell explores some low-level optimization performance and testing techniques in Java and presents a Benchmark performance and testing applet to measure Java's performance.
- Volano JVM Benchmark - A pure Java server benchmark characterized by long-lasting network connections virtual machine and high thread counts. It creates client connections in groups virtual machine of 20 and measures the time required by the clients virtual machine to take turns broadcasting a set of messages to the virtual machine group.
MySQL - Cache Direct