Security Java Languages Programming
Mark Petrovic shows how to use a development-time SecurityManager that logs applications' calls and builds a suitable Java security policy file.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Security
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/Class Libraries/Math and Calculations/Cryptography
Java Security - News, software, documentation, specifications, FAQs about Java security, by Sun.
- Secure your Java apps from end to end - Javaworld article by Todd Sundsted that examines the security foundation of languages Java security, including virtual machine and security byte code security.
- Sun Microsystems - Tutorials on Security in Java 2 SDK - Tutorials on Java 2 Security features, including access java control, digital java signatures, and cryptography.
- Sun Microsystems - Java 2 Security Quiz - Java 2 Security Quiz based on the book java "Inside Java 2 Platform Security".
- KeyTool GUI - A utility that is a GUI version of the keytool provided with the Java SDK. [GPL]
- Java Security Hotlist - List with commentary and searchable index of Java languages security resources, from the authors of the book languages "Securing Java". By Gary McGraw and Edward Felten.
- Java Security: Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ on Java security with answers from the security Princeton Secure languages Internet Programming team. By SIP, Princeton.
- Sun Microsystems - JDBC Security Guidelines - Guidelines on developing secure Java application using JDBC
- CertGear - Java Security Practice Tests / Quizzes - Java security practice tests and quizzes for Java, languages EJB, and security Web security.
- ONJava.com: Discovering a Java Application's Security Requirements - Mark Petrovic shows how to use a development-time SecurityManager that security logs applications\\' calls and builds a suitable Java security policy security file.
- Java Security: Web Browsers and Beyond - Paper published in 1998 by Drew Dean, Edward Felten, Dan security Wallach, and Dirk Balfanz. [Postscript format].
- O'Reilly - Java And Security - Article that examines various Java security services, including Java Security security Manager, Security Provider Architecture, and Authentication components.
- Build secure network applications with SSL and the JSSE API - Javaworld article by Todd Sundsted that explains how to use java JSSE and SSL for securing communication channels between Java applications.
- Simplify enterprise Java authentication with single sign-on - Article examining how to implement Java Single Sign-On security based architecture java and functionality using the GSS-API and security Kerberos tickets.
- JChains Java Security Policy Generator - Allows security auditors to record and optimize permissions languages needed by java Java applications.
- Sun Microsystems - Security Programming Quiz - This short quiz tests your knowledge of the languages Java 2 security features.
- IBM - Java Security Research - Java Security articles and presentations.
MySQL - Cache Direct