Software Scheme Lisp Languages
An interactive symbolic mathematics program. It can manipulate and simplify equations, scalars, vectors, and matrices of single and multiple valued algebraic expressions containing numbers, variables, radicals, and algebraic differential, and holonomic fu
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme: Software
- SSAX - A functional Scheme based XML parsing framework consists of a scheme (semi-validating) DOM/SXML parser, a SAX parser, and a supporting library scheme of lexing and parsing procedures.
- Meroon - A CLOS-like Object System for Scheme.
- The Scheme Configurable (Constraints?) Window Manager - A highly configurable X window manager written and configurable with scheme Guile Scheme. An absolute must for any hardcore Schemer scheme who uses X Window. Now at version 0.99.6.1 with scheme Gnome support, a CORBA interface, a complex constraint system for scheme pseudointellig
- Scheme Hash - A whole handfull of Scheme programs and applications, lisp including Treaps ("A sorted dictionary data structure based lisp on randomized search trees."), Scheme database interfaces, parsing lisp utilities for CGI and XML, binary I/O and lisp applications, POSIX in
- The SU (Scheme Underground) Net package for SCSH - A collection of libraries for common internet protocols software for SCSH, scheme the Scheme Shell.
- Deadlock Dungeons - A small, lightweight MUD based around dueling wizard wars. software Features the use of Scheme as a worldbuilding language.
- Psd - A portable debugger for the Scheme language. scheme It presents the user with an interactive interface scheme that lets him or her examine and change scheme values of variables, set breakpoints, and single step scheme evaluation. Psd is designed to be run within scheme GNU Emacs, which is
- Schism - A partial evaluator for a pure (side effect free) subset software of Scheme, written primarily by Charles Consel. Some of software its main features are polyvariant binding-time analysis, treatment of higher-order software functions and partially static data structures, colored bi
- HITCH and INFOBAR - HITCH (HIghlighT CHanges) highlights changes between two sets of HTML scheme pages in red. INFOBAR annotates changes between GNU Info files scheme with change-bars.
- BRL - Beautiful Report Language - A language designed for server-side WWW-based applications, particularly software database applications. It is based on Scheme (using software Kawa Scheme), which makes the syntax extremely simple software yet powerful.
- Scawk - A version of AWK in the Scheme programming language. It software goal is to offer the same features as awk to software scheme programmers.
- DivaScheme - For DrScheme, semi-structured program editing; an alternative set of key lisp bindings. When it is on, the most important functions can lisp run via unchorded keystrokes, and motion commands work on sexps lisp by default.
- HtmlPrag - A permissive HTML parser for Scheme that emits SXML format lisp so that real-world HTML can be processed with XML query lisp and transformation tools.
- The Program Generator Generator - A partial evaluation system for Scheme: Given a lisp program P and a specification of which of lisp the inputs are known in advance, PGG outputs lisp a program generator which accepts the known inputs lisp of P and outputs a specialized version of lisp P. PGG is fully automatic a
- SLIB - A portable Scheme library providing compatibility and utility functions for software standard Scheme implementations. By Audrey Jaffer, author of SCM.
- Schelog - An embedding of Prolog-style logic programming in Scheme. software Prolog-style and software conventional Scheme code fragments can be software used alongside each other.
- Swindle - Scheme with OOP extensions - A CLOS-like object system for MzScheme. Many other extensions like lisp a generalized set. (a la SRFI-17).
- Essence - A generator for LR(k) and SLR(k) parsers in scheme Scheme. The lisp generated parsers perform error recovery, and scheme are highly efficient. They lisp result from the general scheme parser by an automatic program transformation lisp called partial scheme evaluation. This guarantees consistency a
- ModuLite - A module proposal for Scheme by Audrey Jaffer.
- Envision - An extension of the Scheme programming language to scheme support research scheme in computer vision.
- JACAL - An interactive symbolic mathematics program. It can manipulate and simplify lisp equations, scalars, vectors, and matrices of single and multiple valued lisp algebraic expressions containing numbers, variables, radicals, and algebraic differential, and lisp holonomic fu
- SIMSYNCH - A digital logic simulator written for the SCM software Scheme implementation.
MySQL - Cache Direct