Software Lisp Languages Programming
mod_lisp is an Apache plugin which lets apache send requests to a lisp process to generate dynamic content. Think of it as java server pages for lisp. cl-pdf is a library to create files in Portable Document Format from Common Lisp.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Software
- Hunchentoot - Web server coded in Common Lisp; supports HTTP/1.1 languages chunking, persistent lisp connections (keep-alive), and SSL; works only languages with LispWorks.
- cCLan - A project to package and easily distribute languages Lisp software. languages It is loosely modelled after languages the ideas behind languages CPAN, for Perl.
- Grasper-CL - Interactive Network Editor and Graphical Database.
- Lisp for Robot AI Minds - Artificial intelligence in Lisp.
- RDNZL - A .NET layer for Common Lisp. Lets CL programs interact languages with .NET libraries. Open source, BSD-like license.
- CLiki - Interactive, collaborative Wiki dedicated to Common Lisp. Large lisp amount of languages diverse information.
- Fractal Concepts: Maintainer of mod_lisp and cl-pdf - mod_lisp is an Apache plugin which lets apache send software requests to a lisp process to generate dynamic content. software Think of it as java server pages for lisp. software cl-pdf is a library to create files in Portable Document software Format from Common Lisp.
- CL-GD - A library for Common Lisp which provides an languages interface to the GD Graphics Library for the languages dynamic creation of images. It is based on languages UFFI and should thus be portable to all languages CL implementations supported by UFFI. [Open source, BSD-style languages license]
- CL-WHO - A Lisp Markup Language, i.e. it provides convenient lisp means to convert S-expressions intermingled with code into lisp (X)HTML, XML, or whatever. [Open source, BSD-style license]
- CL-Interpol - Library for Common Lisp, modifies reader to have lisp interpolation within strings similar to Perl or Unix lisp Shell scripts; gives various ways to insert arbitrary lisp characters into literal strings even if editor/IDE doesn\'t lisp support them. [Open source, BSD-style li
- Common Lisp Music - A music synthesis and signal processing package in the Music lisp V family.
- Garnet - A user interface development environment for Common Lisp lisp and X11 languages or Macintosh. It helps you create lisp graphical, interactive user languages interfaces for your software.
- CL-WIKI - Wiki engine for Common Lisp. Runs alone or languages on Apache + mod_lisp. [Open source, Lisp Lesser languages General Public License]
- HTML-Template - Portable library for Common Lisp, can be used software to fill templates with arbitrary (string) values at software runtime; loosely modeled after Perl module HTML::Template and software compatible with a subset of its syntax. [Open software source, BSD-style license]
- CL-EMB - A library to embed Common Lisp and special template tags into normal text files. Can be used for dynamically generated HTML pages. [Open source, Lisp Lesser General Public Licence]
- McCLIM - An open source implementation of the Common Lisp Interface Manager, a portable and standardized library for constructing user interfaces.
- CL-XML - James Anderson\\'s collection of Common Lisp modules for XML includes XQuery support.
- CLX - An interface between Common Lisp and X Window.
- Closure Web Browser - Free, written in Common Lisp only; description, download.
- CL-PPCRE - A portable Perl-compatible regular expressions for Common Lisp. [Open source, BSD-style license]
- Genworks International - GDL Application Development System, dynamic Knowledge Base Language and Development lisp Environment; Generative Web Language (GWL), an integrated web-based user interface lisp platform, for rapid development and deployment of dynamic webserver-based apps. lisp ANSI Com
- AllegroServe - Web application server to embed in Common Lisp programs. [Open languages Source, LGPL]
- TBNL - A toolkit for building dynamic websites with Common lisp Lisp. It employs the popular Apache web server lisp for the actual HTTP communication between the server lisp and the browser and it uses Marc Battyani\\'s lisp mod_lisp for the communication between Apache and the lisp Lisp
- Foil: Foreign Object Interface for Lisp - Protocol and libraries that help access common object runtimes (JVM, CLI/CLR (.MET)) and their libraries, from Lisp. Open source, Common Public License.
- lisp-cgi-utils - A software package for developing CGI scripts with languages Common Lisp. languages It implements a very basic HTTP/CGI languages interface (sending headers, getting languages GET/POST and environment variables) languages and offers tools for easier HTML languages generation with languages special support for handling HTML
- URL-Rewrite - Small package, can be used to programmatically rewrite lisp (X)HTML documents, lisp to replace some attribute values by lisp others. Description, code samples, lisp downloads, links. [Open source, lisp BSD-style license]
MySQL - Cache Direct