Operating Systems Software Lisp Languages
This category holds links on projects or writings to create operating systems (OSs) coded in, or using extensively, the Lisp programming language or dialects of it.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Software: Operating Systems
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Extensible
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Language-OS Hybrids
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Submicrokernel
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Functional
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Object-Oriented
- Thoughts-on-a-LispOS - Brief description, with careful wish list outline; wiki.
- FunOS - Mostly functional (programming) OS in design, and fun operating systems to lisp do system programming in; all policy code operating systems in kernel lisp to be in Scheme. To support operating systems multiple APIs, and lisp be runtime extensible: replace parts operating systems of system on the lisp fly and, within security operating systems constraints, by ordi
MySQL - Cache Direct